Fast Fliers: Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooh ooh, Jihaaaaddd!!!!

sorry, I can't resist... That's just way too tempting!
    "that's right, a SLAVER!!!"

Comment

• I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn 144 to RC and stojan
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 145 to FlameFlash

Comment

• received... will play after homework...
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Turn to Milamber.

Well, I take it that nobody is interested in an anti-nuke treaty? If that's so I think we're in trouble. My screen shows 14 turns until our first ecological disaster. I'm aware that I am the top polluter, and am willing to take major steps in reducing pollution, but first I need a treaty with the other players, so that I don't get nuked while all my cities are building recycling centers. I implore the other kingdoms of the world to reconsider taking action against technology that will end in disaster.
              Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
              - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• if know one else speaks up i will
                my screen shows 56 turns but i for one will agree to a treaty of no nukes.............
                anybody else?

turn 145 to RC and Stojan
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• er... nobody can even build nukes now, can they?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                    er... nobody can even build nukes now, can they?
                    The way I see it, it doesn't matter whether the technology exists now, or will exist 5-10 turns from now. Andy, you had said in an email to me that you were willing to agree to this if the other nations were also. Do you stand by that?
                    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

Comment

• 146 to FlameFlash

I'm all for avoiding ecological disasters!

Comment

• /me nods...

turn received... will play sometime tonight...

Comment

• Turn 146 to Milamber.

12 turns to ecological disaster.

Comment

• 147 to FlameFlash

My screen says 67 turns to an ecological disaster

Comment

• /me shrugs...

Received... will play shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                                147 to FlameFlash

My screen says 67 turns to an ecological disaster
                                ya, it seems this is a bug in pbem. however, in "ain't no fun", a disaster occured before it was predicted for most of us, maybe all of us. therefore, I think it wise to err on the side of caution.

Comment

Working...
                                X