X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 to FlameFlash

Comment

• played and in the outbox.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 140 to RC and stojan
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 141 to FlameFlash

Comment

• probably received... will play after work if possible (heavy homework night tonight...)

Comment

• Probably 142 to FlameFlash

Comment

• And played and sent.

Comment

• 143 to FlameFlash

Comment

• received... will play after work...

Comment

• Turn to Milamber.

I'm posting to see if a majority of players would be interested in forming an anti-nuke treaty. The reason for this is pollution, we are already less than 100 years from our first disaster, and this is only the beginning. In a nuke war, pollution levels would rocket out of control, hurting all of us but especially the nation launching the nukes. Therefore, I propose to form a treaty, an agreement that despite whatever military action we take, we will not use nukes.
                      Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                      - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• david please resend got a load game error
                        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• oops, deleted the email. Andy, please resend
                          Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                          - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Comment

• turn 143 to RC and stojan

canadians take your ships out of roman waters or face a call for a jihad on your homeland

leaders of the world we the peace loving romans call for the world to call for the canadians to stop their warring ways and join the rest of the peaceful world.

milamber spokesman for the roman free press

Comment

• 144 to FlameFlash

Comment

Working...
                                X