No announcement yet.

Fast Fliers: Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone sent me a turn today, please resend it as my isp bombed all of me emails

Comment

• Last warning to David. Tomorow I'll have to next you.

Comment

• Please don't next David... this is a key moment in the game, I certainly vote for a little more extension, at least through the weekend.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I know - war.
          In other time I would next him already, but if you all agree, I can give him extention till Monday.

Comment

• I don't mind waiting until he reappears.

Comment

• I agree with FlameFlash - the past 2 turns have been the only fun part of this whole game, so I say don't next him either. But somehow light a fire under his arse.
              "that's right, a SLAVER!!!"

Comment

• im cool.......... has anybody resent to him?
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I haven't and don't have his turn with me anymore - Stojan, could you maybe please try a resend if you haven't already?

Comment

• Don't wory, done few days ago.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, folks, I've been having major technical problems. I should be able to play this turn as well as some others on my brothers computer on wednesday, but if two more days is too long to wait, go ahead and next me.
                      Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                      - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• that's absolutely cool with me - glad to have you back!

Comment

• any news yet?

Comment

• Hmm. How long should we wait?
                            Any suggestions?

Comment

• crap...

Too much longer and we'll have to ask for a nexting... don't want to, but kind of have too...
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• yeah, I don't really want a nexting either, but... hmmm - do we think he's coming back?

Is it generally the case that the moderator would try to take the turn in his best interest or that he simply opens and closes? If it's the former than I vote for a nexting. But I'm not really fussy so if everyone wants to hold for a while longer than I'm ok with that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X