No announcement yet.

Lung's FAST! Pbem - Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeez, you want us to post on another thread?

The best players are here, so why do we need to beg for a ranking?

Comment

• Turn to Rome
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

• Phew, Lung! I didn't mean to make it sound like an edict from the Rating Gods! (I got to work on my "request" protocol.) . And as far as the "best" players being here... HA! I'd like to get in a game against you, you arrogant little devil, you!! I'd take you down a "notch", or two (as St Jon would say)

Comment

• Turn 88 to Lung.

Of course we should be rated. It's the only way to get the Yanks from the gold-silver-bronze places

Else, all quiet this time.

Sorry - there was only one Yank But that is one too many
          [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited December 18, 2000).]
          [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited December 18, 2000).]
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Them's fightin' words!!!

Just because i'm (co)leading this game, it doesn't mean the competition ain't strong. Actually, it's the closest powergraph i've seen in a pbem game so far. If i didn't invite you, Quinns, then you obviously aren't good enough Okay, so i didn't know you existed at the time, but that's no excuse

The Federal Intelligence Bureau (FIB) has announced that the last of the Barbarians will soon be working in Australian labour camps. The scourge of the Australian landscape shall soon be a thing of the past.

Turn 88 to Stavros a couple of hours ago.

Comment

• Alright! Let's fight then. Start it up however you want Lungmeister! Anybody else want in? (I'm not usually this cocky, but Lung brings out the worst in me )

Comment

• And right on to the next one...

Comment

• Turn 88 to Jon.

Edit: thanks BirdMan, I wasn't fully awake yet.
                  [This message has been edited by Paul (edited December 19, 2000).]

Comment

• To St Jon I hope......
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to Rome
                      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                      - Anon

Comment

• Turn to Sidney.

A young officer (the same as last time, one has his preferences, you know. He might even be appointed as captain later):

Sir - sir: We think we has made a new discovery. Well - the test did fail and we lost some slaves and other volunteers. But the BANG was loud and an ironball as big as a head was shoot out nearly 400 meters!

We think, we are after something here.

As ruler of this nation, I had of course to put a calm "mine" on.

"That's fine. But please be aware, that the slaves and the volunteers are not free. Be carefull how you are using them!"

Senator Maximus

Gandhi

Comment

• Got it ... Played it.. Posted it...

Comment

• Who the hell is Sidney? Anyway, the last of the barbarian vermin has been put to good use, and all is happy in the land of sun and surf

Turn 89 to Stavros.

Moving along nicely, it's good to see. However, as christmas is approaching, i'm sure it will be much harder for most to play turns. This is my last day at work, so i will be here, there, and everywhere for the next fortnight. Assuming that the next turn arrives in about 18 hours as usual, please send all of my turns from turn 91 to both myself and Mobius at gwilym@sherekan.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers and merry christmas to you all

Comment

• Turn 89 to Jon

Comment

• Now please you, while playing this turn, send the current powergraph settings with which player is which color to Solver and Quinns and , in order to get the first rating points for this game.
                                I will accept the rankings in this game now, so please come on.

------------------
                                Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X