Clear All

• Lung's FAST! Pbem - Part III

From now on, please post your turns/propaganda here

Turn to my Noble Neighbour.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

Turn 73 to Lung.

Alarmfires lights the night on all hills between Tarentum, Londinium and Brundisium

Camps are pulled down - roman forces are heading for the shore, where a foreing warship landed two heavy armed groups of men . Their standard are blue as the sea they came from.

Has their ship suffered from a storm and was this landing done by accident Are they just exploring our readiness or are they here for plundering ?

A messenger has been send out with a peacetreaty in his hand.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 72 to Jon

Comment

Turn 73 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Birdman
            - Anon

Comment

Greetings to BirdMan of the Romans

Glorious Australian troops in their quest for world exploration in the name of Don Bradman the Great stumbled upon your city by accident. Despite their commanding presence, they intend no harm to the simple Roman people. They have since re-boarded their ship to continue their journey, and wish not to disturb your people any more.

However, unless you wish to impart your cartographic information to us, Don Bradman the Great cannot guarantee that his glorious troops will not accidentally tresspass on Roman soil again, for they know not where it is!

A diplomatic mission commissioned by the great Don Bradman shall venture the long journey to Rome to formalise ties between our nations. One day we may reciprocate by letting a fortunate Roman envoy to witness our mighty cities. We do not expect a mere Roman to comprehend the sights that await them, but he shall surely understand the power we possess to destroy enemies if ever the Roman people foolishly decide to attack our great civilisation.

Comment

Turn to Lung.

Greetings to the australian people too.

Rome might not be at the top of nations of the world - but maybe that's the way we want it to be.

We are not aggressive, but surely, we are capabele of defending roman soil.

Another place on an island far away, a phalanx of roman soldiers spottet an area, which obviously was farmed. It did not belong to a nation, known to the romans, that was for sure.

The commander of the soldiers closed his eyes for a short moment, going through all possibilities. I'm not allowed to attack anybody, only defending. But also, my orders states to get contact with every civilized nation/tribe possible. Therefore, I can't just go back. I have to find out who has farmed this and somehow get that knowledge back to Rome.

And he ordered his men to continue. And he saw. A big city, flags of green from the greatest buildings in the city. He had seen, what he was send for and turned away, down the river.

A messinger was send to the citygate, explaning that the soldiers of Rome just was tresspassing.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 74 to Jon.

The Dutch accept the Roman offer of peace.

Comment

Turn to Birdman.
                    - Anon

Comment

Turn 75 to Lung.

The new roman rule Birdman - a man with no roman roots - has decided to change to a more suitable name.

Maximus. Yes - this it is. Senator Maximus. Taste good when saying.

My nation controls large areas and contain different religions and native believe. And though the roman are ruled by religion, I will not let this lead my steps. I'll (try to) keep clear of these problems, religion makes.

Instead, I think diplomacy is the way and I have already made several steps in that direction.

Special to the dutch. I have now recieved the information from my commander. He has been instructed to find the shortest way out of dutch territory (straight east).

Senator Maximus.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 75 to Stavros.

Comment

Interesting Times

Turn to Paul

Comment

Turn 75 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Rome.

I thankyou Gracious Caesar for your kindness and trust that the humble Indian people will be able to aid you in the future.
                              - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X