X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 76 to Lung.

6 turns this day (2 x Lung) - what a day

Diary - todays notes:

I'm very happy with the responses of my latest diplomatic steps.

Only the australian people are arrogant. If this is the way they want it - so let it be.

I'll go on - learning other nations the skill of diplomacy. The only religion I belive in.

Now, I'm sure my southern borders are secure - don't think much military power are needed there. This people dosn't need to be humble - their skills are great already and I'm ready to send teachers to learn them even more.

Senator Maximus
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn > Paul

Comment

Turn 76 to Jon

Comment

Turn 76 to Rome.

I have sent a formal request to my Friends and Neighbours, the Noble Romans, for permission to establish an Embassy and I hope this will be granted so that the already warm relations between our nations be further strengthened. I espy a City called Bremen but know nothing of it's people would also request that my Envoy be gievn the opportunity to travel onwards to discover if the natives there are friendly.
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

Maximus, your insolence has been noted!

We're not arrogant - we're just the best there is Maximus, you're all words, and no action! So where's the turn, already? So much for two turns per day

Comment

Turn to Paul

Permission Granted to the australians (at your own risk)

Comment

To the australians, Senator Maximus has only thís:

We understood, that the australians just landed soldiers on roman lands, because they didn't know better.

That's acceptable.

But when we hear their messenger, aksing for knowledge of roman lands - something has to be offered as exchange. And now we know, that they just ask and are not willing to return anything - then they are arrogant!!!!!

All other neighbours has done so - cooperate - so why not the australians??????

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

P.s. to all gamers:

I do not expect, that treaties/alliances/evil wars in any game should be carried over to other games.

Enemy now - friend anotherplace

Gandhi

Comment

Er, where's the turn? It seems to have jumped me entirely. How is this possible? And permission to do what, Stavros? Just whom exactly did you receive turn 77 from?? BudgieDude didn't send my turn to my reserve, did he? If i've caused troublem, then it's Mobius' fault

Comment

Oh, and to whom is that comment referring to, BirdMan? Did you ruffle someone's feathers in another game, BudgieDude??

Comment

Yours in this game maybe .

But I have to keep you in good mood in Monkey 2 - else that one would be a very short game for me .

Swissy, Paul, Solver, Aaginor and many more in other games . Ohhh yes, lots of friends and potentional backstabbers - not to mention myself

I could easily be my own worst enemy .

Gandhi

Comment

Stavros' post was in error. I didn't get a turn at the time he posted and when I asked him to send it to me I got turn 76 again; he didn't have any newer turns. So if you didn't get it the turn should still be with Birdman.

Comment

Stop - flat tire!

My last turn is 76, sent to Lung fridag about 14:00 Apolyton time

Seem like I didn't read all, St Jon wrote 25th (saturday) Turn 76 to Rome. I have not received that . I know I should have seen this before - my fault. Simply too busy teasing Lung .

I don't know about what turn Stavros sent to Paul 14:25 Apolyton time saturday?

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 27, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

As I mentioned in my last post Stavros didn't send me anything on saturday at 14.25. That post by Stavros was in error.

So you should ask Jon to send you turn 76 again if you haven't received it.

Comment

Yes pls St Jon.

Then you are a true saint.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X