No announcement yet.

Mikes story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, now, Chrisius, I don't know about Scratchy, but I can tell you this: I don't need to buy no msitakes* from you, I can make some of my own - juicy homebred ones. Maybe you make yours from concentrate, or keep them in the fridge for months. How do I know? Now, if I use my own, I always know they are fresh and succulent - the readers will like 'em

Therefore, you need to compile a list of which mistakes you got for sale, so that the authors could either credit you, or come up with their own!

--------
    * msitake - © ChrisiusMaximus.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

• Well its been some time since I wrote this piece and I just wanted to remind you all about it

Of course also for anyone who may not have seen this first time round.

Ive been wondering whether to do a sequel, what do you think folks.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        Well its been some time since I wrote this piece and I just wanted to remind you all about it

Of course also for anyone who may not have seen this first time round.

Ive been wondering whether to do a sequel, what do you think folks.
        I vote for a sequel.
        Nym
        "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

• * Vovan hears the crowd outside his window chant: "Sequel! Sequel!! Sequel!!!" *
          Spore page

Comment

• Thank you so much but there will have to be far more pleading from the masses

I would like to do a sequel but Id also like to see some life return to this forum
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I would kill each and everyone of you on the spot to be able to read a sequel from the master.

vova-casanova, what does your signature mean? What is "C"? Do you mean that you are imagining Chrisius running around all covered in olive oil?
              Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by unscratchedfoot vova-casanova, what does your signature mean? What is "C"? Do you mean that you are imagining Chrisius running around all covered in olive oil?
                Nope. C is a programming language and supposedly it is really easy to screw everything up with it. That statement in my sig is actually what our professor said back when I was taking a class about C.
                Spore page

Comment

• Now now Scratchy just calm down there's no need to murder everybody just to get me to write you know

Anyway Ive still got Fight for Freedom on the go and then I already have my third story worked out in my head, so mike will have to wait a while longer yet

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                    Now now Scratchy just calm down there's no need to murder everybody just to get me to write you know
                    Is it safe to come out then?

* Vovan crawls from under the couch, looking around wearily, watching out for scratch to jump out from behind a corner and go on a bloody rampage or put olive oil all over Chrisius *

Spore page

Comment

• Your first story, hmm. I just started reading it and I’m up to where the Russians captured Leeds, GRRRR.

It’s funny reading everyone’s year old post.

I’m glad Fight for Freedom is rolling along. I’ll catch up with that one later.
                      Last edited by Kaos XIII; October 7, 2003, 00:51.
                      "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
                      Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

Comment

• I was'nt sure if some newer posters here had seen this when I bumped it up so I hope you enjoy it Kaos, it was good fun to write and the feedback was superb and hilarious at times.

Be nice to see you do another piece

Comment

• Well, I reread the whole thread from the beginning, inspired by Kaos' statement that "It’s funny reading everyone’s year old post" and indeed it's pretty interesting to read stuff I already forgot I wrote or read. Man, I was pretty harsh with the first couple of posts, eh? Any ways, now that I've reread everything, I'd like to reiterate something I said in my very first post in this thread:

There are three kinds of stories I found here. I separate them based on what I am thinking after I have read them:

1. Nah, this is too boring to read.
                          2. Wow, this is really good!
                          3. Hey, this is cool, why don't I write something also.

Now, your story fits into the third category.
                          (Sorry about quoting myself. I am normally not like that ) This thing still inspires me to write something. In fact, I am so inspired now that if it wasn't 2 o'clock in the morning, and if I didn't have an economics test at 8 and a physics test at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning (well, I guess I should say: today), I'd sit down and write something right now.

Oh, and one more thing, this amount of feedback makes me too jealous. Maybe I should bump postmortem.
                          Spore page

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• oh look.... not game to print this one... wow a book....

so when does the sequel start???

or have I missed something here...

edit: just copied it to word, and with out cleaning out the sig lines etc, as a raw copy it is 65 pages... very impressive
                              Last edited by Paddy; February 13, 2004, 23:17.
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• this was great, and still no word on a sequel
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X