Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donegeal

I am asking just for the sake of knowing what I missed out on. Señor Togas and myself were in discussions about forming a team together before the CivIII-PTW DG forum was put up. As any of you know me from the SPDG, you know that I enjoy RP and I would love to have updates from your forum, as long as it doesn't reveal any info. And I didn't think that knowing how many "accidents" there have been in your tribe while wondering the world mindlessly would be any strategic info. Just give me an estimate if possible please. (the RP team sounds like so much fun!)
    All I can do is to mention some public announcements made on our private forum but which could have been made on this one :
    ---------------------------------
    The Gisgar Family has the sad duty to inform the tribe that

------------------------------HASTRAGAL-----------------------

has been found dead this morning after an early meal of squids.
    The countless friends he had, thanks to his kindness and sincere friendship, will regret this great citizen totally devoted to the good of the tribe.
    An inquiry has been requested by the family in view of identifying the supplier of the squids presumably rotten.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

CARTHALO MITCHELL IS DEAD!
    He was found stabbed 13 times in the yard surrounding his home. We are all very sorry for the death, which has been ruled accidental by the local judges. (In unrelated news, Spamish Mitchell recently gave the judges a gift of 5 Gold Pieces, nearly all he had, for no apparent reason.) The funeral-oh yeah, we only have Ceremonial Burial now (if that, I forget.) We can't have a funeral. A bloody knife was found near the scene which had "Spamish's Knife" carved on its handle, but the evidence was mysteriously lost in a fire with unknown causes at the investigator's house. (Oh, I know it's not very accurate RP, but hey-Like WarriorPoet (i think) said, "You're not winnign the game if you're not ahveing fun." (C) WarriorPoet 2002. )
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, it would take a suspicious mind not to find those deaths totally natural. And it is obvious that this sample has no statistical value.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• I take it you have no law enforcement in your lands besides Togas's personal guard?

I can scarcely imagine what goes on in your private thread....
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• An update: Senor Spamish Mitchell has been accused of demonic possession and is currently being dragged off to be subjected to trial by ordeal, all the while furiously proteesting his innocence.

Comment

• A further update: Spamish Mitchell has passed his trial by water and is currently drying himself off while awaiting his trial by fire.

Comment

• Final update: Spamish Mitchell has been found innocent and has been released.

Comment

• Good, I saw him walk into the taverna now.
              I thing you should go there and buy him a drink.
              - Something strong.
              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Hurry up with your turns please,
                You can hold the witch trials after

Comment

• Sorry, that's Togas' job, not mine. On with the witch burnings!

Comment

• has Togas fallen asleep at his computer or what?
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• No idea.

Comment

• ah, you've finished. well done.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• and good luck
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Good game folks!

Shall I bring a huge partytent and some wine for the tribe?
                            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, all. We had a save game mistake (thanks to moi), and then a very slow decision making process because our leaders weren't present. But we did have a lot of fun calling each other Señor This and That.

Comment

• The truth is we were calling sidmeyer to play for us!
                                At least we roleplayes so!
                                Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
                                Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
                                Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

Working...
                                X