• Show
Clear All

• Panzer32
    replied
    yeah whats with that

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarb™
    replied
    I'm still waiting for my f'n sponsor and authorization for the team forum!

Leave a comment:

• Aidun
    replied
    Aidun kicked at the old door. His steel boot went through the rotten wood. The hinges broke and the door fell on the floor. He entered the old building. A deep silence is inside it. To have a bit of light he took a candle out of his pockst and lighted it. In the shivering light he saw a bank with skeletons sitting on it, covered by dust and a fireplace in the middle of the room. A throne stood near the fire.

How long has it been since someone entered this room? It looks like older than the Spanish civilization itself.

He walked towards the wall and saw a painting on it. An impressive man speaks to some people. The group is small, but they all seem to listen intensely to what he is saying.
    In the next picture he is crowned.
    A third picture displays the despot and a few of his bravest warriors in battle. The despot kills a barbarian with his stone axe.

Hey wait, isn't that the Old Togas, first Despot of Spain? Good God, this place is really old. It must be the place where Togas founded Spain. Geographically it fits quite well, just a few miles outside of Madrid.

Aidun walked to the other wall, carefully to not damaje anything with his harness and boots.

Let's update this a bit.

Leave a comment:

• ThePlagueRat
    replied
    Hey, Ghengis and Panzer... you are those two 'niceguys in disguise'. I remember you! Long time no see...
    - I can sponsor both of you.

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarb™
    replied
    Originally posted by Panzer32
    Will someone on Roleplay sponsor me?
    If I sponsor Panzer32 and he sponsors me, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Panzer32
    replied
    Will someone on Roleplay sponsor me?

(Im not testing your gulability...)

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    Roleplay Team has a new "joining" policy:

If you would like to join, you must be sponsored by a current member of the team. Once you have a sponsor contact me and I will verify with your sponsor.

We are the largest team and should not take on too many more new members.

We are only looking for individuals who have the time to commit to our team, and who have a strong interest in roleplaying the part of a citizen of Spain as we travel through history.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    If you would like to join the Roleplay Team, please send me aPM with the following information:

How much experience do you have with Apolyton and the boards.
    How much experience do you have with Civilization and PtW specifically.
    Have you ever played any multiplayer games before.
    Have you ever participated in any "democracy games" (where a group of people all work together to play the same civ).

What interests you about our Roleplay team and how do you hope to contribute.

If you have any additional questions I will be happy to answer them.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    Assuming Togas has authorized you, just follow this link to the RP Team private forum:

http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=169

Leave a comment:

• Lord_Davinator
    replied
    Hey General I joined this one... now what do I have to do? This looks like its gona be fun... I haven't played a group Civ game so I apologize in advance if I'm don't catch on immediately

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    Well, that's what you get for not paying enough attention...

Leave a comment:

• Arnelos
    replied
    The latest save I have is 3300 B.C. I think we're up to 3250 B.C., though (I've been pseudo-absent due to family engagements over the preceding few days).

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    3500 BC, IIRC. Thereabouts, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Aidun
    replied
    Ok I'll wait and see. Do you know btw where I can see how this game works, I like rollplay and even more after starting reading this thread, but the discussion is a bit confusing after such a long time. Can anyone btw tell me where and in what time we are? Its like I just stepped out of a timemachine, wondering about the world I've been placed into.

Aidun

Leave a comment:

• Arnelos
    replied
    Re: Waiting for authorization

Originally posted by Aidun
    What does "waiting for authorization" mean? Am I member or not?

Please let me join.

Aidun
    Togas (our team leader) has to authorize all joins to the team. Assuming he would choose to accept you, he's probably out-of-town for the Christmas vacation and that accounts for why you're still waint for authorization

Leave a comment:

Working...
X