• Show
Clear All

• RP

Originally posted by donegeal
    Quick question for the RPers:

How many characters have died so far?
    I'm afraid we can't answer that qu... *ahem*

* Supreme Leader, Togas walks by

You'll have to ask His Grace, Supreme Leader Togas for the the official death count. As far as I'm concerned, the rumours about numerous 'unofficial' deaths are unfounded wild speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by donegeal
      Quick question for the RPers:

How many characters have died so far?
      Out of mere curiosity, is this a preliminary market study before techresearching the coffin ?
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• Hello everybody... our team is ready to play and so i have the time to visit your forum now! I already read a lot of your posts in the last days and i want to wish you a good and challenging game! I am sure we will meet us a lot of times in a better world and as i hope under friendly circumstances special greetings also to Meshelic who lived in munich for some years - the city where i com from. good luck!
        Consul of the Republic of Neu Demogyptica
        See our official announcements HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAVOUT
          Out of mere curiosity, is this a preliminary market study before techresearching the coffin ?
          Maybe the body bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Borc
            Hello everybody... our team is ready to play and so i have the time to visit your forum now! I already read a lot of your posts in the last days and i want to wish you a good and challenging game! I am sure we will meet us a lot of times in a better world and as i hope under friendly circumstances special greetings also to Meshelic who lived in munich for some years - the city where i com from. good luck!
            Oops Borc, I'm in the Gathering Storm.....
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Originally posted by Meshelic

Oops Borc, I'm in the Gathering Storm.....
              yeah! as you can see i am still a bit confused... sorry for this... but at least i now know the foreign minister of gathering storm
              Consul of the Republic of Neu Demogyptica
              See our official announcements HERE!

Comment

• Meshelic just seem to love creating roles and make play.
                So do we... Perhaps this is the team where he should have been, but destiny has brought him elsewhere?
                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                  Meshelic just seem to love creating roles and make play.
                  So do we... Perhaps this is the team where he should have been, but destiny has brought him elsewhere?
                  I had sought membership in the Roleplay Team when the teams just started forming, but I guess my application got lost in the mail. That's okay I forgive you guys.

And now I am one of the Gathering Storm. Perhaps I was one of your people in the early days, but the gods snatched me away in my infancy and delivered me to the chosen people, the GS.

And yes I love roleplaying. It's the cornerstone for me of the democracy games. Without it, Demo games are somewhat boring.

I'm the only person on my team who likes to role play anyways (as far as I know), so it seemed only natural that I serve as ambassador to your nation. I appreciate the warm welcome here, and look forward to our continued communications.

Comment

• Foreign Consul

For the GoW, I would like to announce that I am consul of Foreign Affairs responsible for relations with the Roleplay Team

[roleplay]
                    Time to build an embassy; do you have any prime waterfront property in your future capitol? I think I will camp out there waiting for the rest of you to come along and build your capitol around my luxurious embassy. Also there is a helicopter pad on the top of the embassy in case you roleplayers try to roleplay me out of existance. Unfortunatly, the pad is virtuall useless until the late industrial age, so I'm hoping for a nice long good relationship to develop between our two peoples.
                    [/roleplay]

I think I am getting the hang of this roleplay thing already

[Panzer sits in his big luxurious chair thinking of all the good times to come]

If your team needs to contact my team, contact me first. If I don't answer, contact Unorthodox. He is Consul of Foreign affairs responsible for relations with 3 other teams.
                    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

• Olà Señor, you should perhaps talk to El dictatõre.
                      Señor Togas his name is, and he's in charge of everything here.
                      I'll bet two bottles of fine liquor that is eager to hear from you.

Anyway, I'll pop by your embassy with my homemade cerveza from time to time. I'd like to hear stories of your great wars and such...
                      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAVOUT
                        I am asking just for the sake of knowing what I missed out on. Señor Togas and myself were in discussions about forming a team together before the CivIII-PTW DG forum was put up. As any of you know me from the SPDG, you know that I enjoy RP and I would love to have updates from your forum, as long as it doesn't reveal any info. And I didn't think that knowing how many "accidents" there have been in your tribe while wondering the world mindlessly would be any strategic info. Just give me an estimate if possible please. (the RP team sounds like so much fun!)
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Re: Foreign Consul

Originally posted by Panzer32
                          [roleplay]
                          Time to build an embassy; do you have any prime waterfront property in your future capitol? I think I will camp out there waiting for the rest of you to come along and build your capitol around my luxurious embassy. Also there is a helicopter pad on the top of the embassy in case you roleplayers try to roleplay me out of existance. Unfortunatly, the pad is virtuall useless until the late industrial age, so I'm hoping for a nice long good relationship to develop between our two peoples.
                          [/roleplay]
                          [RP] Luxury? Sorry, only our beloved and glorious leader Togas is allowed luxury. The rest of us have to work for a living. However, as an ambassador, you have no limit in how much Spam Brand Squid and Squid Juice you can order for your ambassadorial self and staff. [/RP]

Comment

• RP

To his grace, Dictator Togas. I request a small plot of land where I may set up camp for myself and my tired men. We have traveled far, from the lands of the Glory of War and seek shelter and food. Perhaps on that hill over there overlooking your palace?

I ask for nothing more but your good grace, and perhaps an appointment in the near future so we may discuss many great things.

end RP

Comment

• Great icon, guys!
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas
                              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Re: Re: Foreign Consul

Originally posted by pikesfan

[RP] Luxury? Sorry, only our beloved and glorious leader Togas is allowed luxury. The rest of us have to work for a living. However, as an ambassador, you have no limit in how much Spam Brand Squid and Squid Juice you can order for your ambassadorial self and staff. [/RP]
                                ---Written by Thug, temporary representative of Spamish Mitchell---

Hey! That not nice!

Then again, the Spam Brand, if it still exists after today, would be glad to donate its services to the people.

(For non-RPteamers: Spamish Mitchell is the founder of the Spam Brand Squid Shop, and its taste has been said to be, er, processed. Thug is his personal bodygaurd.)

Thug
                                Bodygaurd and Temporary Representative of Spamish Mitchell
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X