Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM Turnthread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    Mostly wondering what that word "allies" means.

Or were you planning on letting us have a share of the victory?
    Allies meant that we wouldn't attack each other. I made a point about that in the original discussion. I could have Egyptian lands, Con could have Hittite lands, and Beta could have Medean lands and we wouldn't interfere with each other.

I guess the alliance is broken now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Allies meant that we wouldn't attack each other. I made a point about that in the original discussion. I could have Egyptian lands, Con could have Hittite lands, and Beta could have Medean lands and we wouldn't interfere with each other.

So I was to be property of Con Enterprises, eh? Guess all that stuff earlier was just his attempt at scouting his newfound acquisitions ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Nice to know I was playing by myself, against these secret early deals. Seems like Roth is to close to stop at this point.
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla

Nice to know I was playing by myself, against these secret early deals. Seems like Roth is to close to stop at this point.
          It was a late deal that started just before your war with Beta began. For me, I was only interested in keeping my eastern borders secure while I was busy in Egypt.

And yes, unless something catastrophic happens I should have enough victory points by the end of next turn.

Comment

• lol

I guess this is why i don't horribly like secret deals. I play with them, and make them as necessary since they're permissible and I should play as hard as I can, but I prefer announced alliances. There's no such thing as espionage (at least not of the diplomacy part), and that makes secret alliances and whatnot pretty crippling. I prefer out-in-the-open alliances...

Comment

It was a late deal that started just before your war with Beta began. For me, I was only interested in keeping my eastern borders secure while I was busy in Egypt.

And yes, unless something catastrophic happens I should have enough victory points by the end of next turn.
              rucka rucka rucka

of course you were

rucka rucka rucka
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Yo! Beta! It looks like the turn is still with you....
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Maybe we should just stop playing so Rhoth can't win
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                    Maybe we should just stop playing so Rhoth can't win
                    Evil man.

Comment

• Yeh, sounds good to me

Comment

• Though if you want to see evidence of somebody REALLY playing a game that has no hope but still going strong, look at Witt and I in c3c tourney ...

Comment

Evil man.
                          Well with the way you keep "sneaking up on us" we are forced to resort to desparate measures.......

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• My victory point scores in these games have always been open for all to see.

Is it my fault if you choose not to look?

Comment

• Save to snoopy. Sorry for the delay folks. Almost caught up.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1890 to Wittlich

from the land of the slaughter
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X