No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM Turnthread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con, you might want to PM Paddy to let him know that his save is attached. I just stummbled across the save you left for me in the XXE/Rise of Rome PBEM....so with attachments, a PM would be nice.

Comment

• Ill try BUT the main reason Im just attaching right now is a lack of internet time.

So I would ask that if someone does not see it make sure they get a reminder because I may not be able to do it.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        Ill be posting here until further notice.

Send some spice my way

thanks Con - enjoy

now is it not Akulla that goes after Con in this game

I sent Akulla a link so if it is him he knows the save is ojn the thread here - well ok a page back
        Last edited by Paddy; October 5, 2004, 10:24.
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
          Ill be posting here until further notice.

Send some spice my way
          I will be playing this soon.
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Turn Sent.
            www.akulla3D.com
            ^^^

Comment

• 1950bc to Beta.

Snoop, ye may take me ah-urn from me, but you'll never take me freedom!

Oh...and you'll never use the iron you took from me either.

Comment

• Use the iron? Use it? Bah, you think the Hittites care about your puny Iron? The Hittites are the masters of Iron, in fact the Original Iron Chef hails from the Hittite lands. We have more iron than you could ever DREAM of having.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Well yeah...they do. Now they'll actually have to work to hook up one of the ones in their own land instead of cowardly stealing one of the Phoenician iron resources.

I don't even WANT to know what raw iron tastes like by the way. So you can keep your iron chef in your own land.

Comment

• The Hittites have preferred up to this point to handicap themselves by only building weaker units. The unfortunate matter with the large bronze statue and whatnot have forced us to rethink our position, and consider developing our own iron mines, of which we have several. We are not lacking in the resource, only in the desire to abuse that which the Gods have so graciously given unto us.

Comment

• not quite sure what ya're awl on about

my people have been eating phoenician iron for several years

and it is not a diet that my healers recomend at all
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Touche' Paddy!

EDIT: Who's turn is it on by the why?....The slacker Beta by chance?
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Don't worry Paddy, your diet won't last too much longer.

Comment

• and do my turns in this game finish at the same time
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              The Hittites are the masters of Iron, in fact the Original Iron Chef hails from the Hittite lands.
                              LOL!!
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^

Comment

• Rhoth you might check with beta to make sure he got the save ... he's played a few since then

Comment

Working...
                                X