This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James the Scot
    Lots of activity here. The succession game went well. Zulus on an island is curious. Would have liked to march on someone.
    Is that the new one that just started? You guys went with Zulu on an island?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• "You guys" is YOU, sir con! I think that you're up since Snoops won't play with us.

Here's the joke (one of millions out there), skrobie put in raging barbs to P me O, but we're on a little tiny island with noooo barb possibilities. He, heeee.

Ooooh. Joke number B! We're expansionist, and we're on an island! Oh, to rich! Not seafaring, but we have scouts to scout our 30 squares of no lux no water island. Oh, oh.

Comment

• When did I say I was playing a CIV III Sucession game? Seriously?

I am saving my limited free time for lots of CIV IV SP and a couple of CIV IV PBEM's.

I just cant be bothered with all the screenies and such a succession game takes. I still need to reload photo shop on my lap top
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Twas a grey and solumn afternoon...

Apologies for confusion over the picture status- I didn't realize my browser would stick with the cache and not recognize an updated image.

This thread is well over 500 and due for retirement regardless. Gary T Nation has brought prohibition down upon us, and unless I hear otherwise there will be no succesive establishment around these parts.

For any who did not heed the previous warnings to abandon ship: join me in a cold swim 'cause this barge is locked on a course to give these pedestrians one helluva story...

Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
          X