This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for bed but Ill have a wee nip first please
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• nighty night

dream of C4
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I did and they were very nice dreams.

Time for some Irish Coffee and some breakfast rolls this morning.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
          I did and they were very nice dreams.

Time for some Irish Coffee and some breakfast rolls this morning.
          /me starts to prepare the Irish coffee

ok, plenty of whiskey, plenty of coffee beans, just waiting on the farmer to bring some milk up to the main house
          Attached Files
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

* Paddy the Scot starts to prepare the Irish coffee

ok, plenty of whiskey, plenty of coffee beans, just waiting on the farmer to bring some milk up to the main house
            /me wonders what flavor the good folks would like to try next since them cats are working on a new taste
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Looks like the cats are getting first dibs.

They better be keeping the mice out of the Tullamore Dew for that treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                Looks like the cats are getting first dibs.

They better be keeping the mice out of the Tullamore Dew for that treat.
                Conmcb25

I just knew if anyone, YOU would see the obvious

Paddy

I am not telling you what to do

BUT
                them cats ya been feeding

well..

They have been not only sleeping on the job and being negligent

LOOKIE what they been doing with the sworn enemy..

ohhhh meeeee.....
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• hehehe
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ricketyclik staggers in

Well, hello there brethren.

I've been off on sabbatical. Time to rejoin the frey. But I must whet me whistle after a long and testing journey, fraught with encounters with the complacent folk who will allow my great land of the fair go to go the way of so many dictatorships before...

rickety staggers slightly, regains his balance, and glares about the bar balefully

Forgive me my heavy heart, I confess to having stopped by the tavern up the road before coming here. They threw me out, something about being a threat to their security...

rickety musters some unsteady swagger

Not to worry... We shall defend the civil liberties we all hold dear by enacting laws to silence those who dare wonder just who it is who is threatening them!

rickety trips into the bar tray and passes into a fitful, drunken, embarrasing slumber, as the rest of the clientele carefully look the other way
                    Last edited by ricketyclik; October 2, 2005, 10:56.

Comment

• Slip off the blokes shoes and find him a blanket, make sure he is sleeping on his side because Im sure the upchuck will come soon

Comment

• Poor old rickety works in the public service, so of course he gets depressed about government policy
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          Poor old rickety works in the public service, so of course he gets depressed about government policy
                          Policy?

"L.A.W. Law".

Comment

• Government policy + control of the Sentate = L.A.W.
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Up here in the Northwest we have a glut of fine little breweries. Every Fall the Deschutes Brewery whips up their Jubalale and we all lap it up like those kitties with the cows!

For you lucky folks, I just managed to get a wagonload of this elixer through the Morporkian lines and deliver it to the stockroom. Belly up folks, nobody leaves until it's gone or we all pass out!

...oh, and I could use some wings with that sauce that I saw passed around.

...a close observer - well a really close observer would be offended by GBs breath - but a close observer would notice GB has unfocused and bloodshot eyes and looks as if he hasn't shaved or slept in a while. Also ink stains all over his hands...
                              Last edited by Golden Bear; October 2, 2005, 20:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                                Government policy + control of the Sentate = L.A.W.
                                In this case with the support of the states and the "opposition".

Comment

Working...
                                X