No announcement yet.

Wonders of the World - the list of those that are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monkspider:The link you gave doesn't seem to work.
    got this message:
    This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

hope =>

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

sorry about that Shade
      i tried at 11:18 (central time!) this morning and it seemed to work, i'm guessing the server must have been down when you tried it.
      It should work now!
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here's another something for your list Rib
        The confirmation of a SETI program wonder, check out the lower right hand corner

Comment

It's been mentioned somewhere that the Pentagon is what allows the construction of spies. I would guess that the "CIA Headquarters" is actually the Pentagon.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Rib, you also still have heroic epic and Ironworks as unconfirmed, so here's your confirmation

that should bring you mostly up to date

Comment

That's a Tripod file, I can't load it ...
              A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
              Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

man, i had the very same problem with Geocities! Are there any free web hosts that actually allow you to link to pictures?

Comment

tell me if these work

for Grand Cathedral

for heroic epic and Ironworks

for SETI program

Comment

Thanks, these do work. I'll add the SETI Program to the list
                    A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
                    Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

thx those last links worked perfect.
                      (tripod == )

Shade
                      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

From the new developer update,

Wall street
                        and, SDI

Both are small wonders (apparently "minor wonder" is no longer used.

Small wonders have requirements attatched to them to build, such as wall street requiring 5 banks.

Comment

The developer update also confirms hoover dam as a great wonder, which doesn't seem to be in the list here yet?

Comment

Ribannah,

There's a typo in the URL for the monarchy wonder. You have it as .../civ3_screen003.jpg, but it's really .../civ3_screen002.jpg that has monarchy on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhysie
                              The developer update also confirms hoover dam as a great wonder, which doesn't seem to be in the list here yet?
                              Nope! Not a word (but you have already checked by yourself now, haven't you?)

But THERE IS a pacific way to gain a Golden Age! By building Wonders that fit with Special Attribute of Civ (now also wonders have categories that match Special as Militaristic, Commercial, Industrious etc.

It seems I'll end eating most of my early words about the lack of new features in game...
                              "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                              - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Originally posted by Adm.Naismith

Nope! Not a word (but you have already checked by yourself now, haven't you?)
                                I'd checked before I posted, I just put it as a question rather than a statement to make sure I didn't sound like I was criticising its absence

Comment

Working...
                                X