No announcement yet.

Lego FA thread 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In which city? I think it depends on how well our campaign is going. I rather have a city building reinforcements than sacrifising a lot for a harbor... I don't know... It's a good subject for debate.
    Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

The best city to pop-rush is Dissidentville but with the road cut we wouldn't be able to produce many horsemen.

The horsemen would be nice to take out the chariots. Many of the chariots will just retreat from our Immortals and just come back after healing.

All of this may be moot if there are no horses to be had.

Comment

I hardly ever use horseman, do they blitz?
        Arg-ha Lardgoa

Comment

I'm sort of with Kon on this one. A harbor is an expensive build. 80 shields. That's 8 Immortals via the upgrade approach.

argha - Harry is right - Horsemen would be very useful for cutting down wounded - or even whole - chariots. That is one of the reasons we could have used the 4 GoW horsemen landing and accompanying our troops down.

But - we don't have horses. sigh..
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Part 1 is to build the harbor. Part 2 (which may be the most difficult) is to find a horses source via trade. It might cost us a lot, which I think we are not ready to invest.
            Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

Depends on where we can get the horses from. They may come cheap since everyone says they are willing to support us in some way to help in our war with GS. I do not want to waste the time and shields to build a harbor if there are no horses available. I would like to find out if a trade is even possible first.

Comment

I don't think that GS has horses...

and the only one who can give them that I know is RP

and I don't trust RP

let's just use immortals

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't think that GS has horses...
                  You mis-read. We are talking about asking Lego. According to our world map RP does not have extra horses. ND does but they do not have a harbor and I wouldn't want to ask them anyway. We don't know enough about what Lego has so that is why I suggested asking them.

Comment

no

I talked to nbarclay

I don't think that GS has horses

have we seen a chariot....

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I know that back when they liked us

they said they had none to trade

but seemed worried about even saying that

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

GS does have charroits, that is a fact. We could see one in their capital
                        "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

I think they have only the one.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yes, GS's capital shows a Chariot garrisoned within and 1 horse and 1 iron in their strategic box.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

the point they can and will build them.
                              "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

yup - and chariots are my biggest concern. They are cheap and good counter-attack units, especially with a road network.

Pikemen and Med Infantry are slower to close for battle - and much more expensive. Our immortals can still deal with them to boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X