Lego FA thread 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the save just sent.

Hi folks. As to your idea of landing in Vox with and RoP and using our rail network, we are very much less than enthusiastic. We feel badly as we do have a great sense of indebtedness to Lego. But we are of the opinion that your last dash for glory and revenge will merely result in Vox being eliminated as well. If you think otherwise, we are open to discussion. But please appreciate that we are now trying to navigate the diplomatic minefield that exists in the world, and trying to stay out of anyone's way. I'm sure you can appreciate our situation.

Let me know if you want to discuss it further. I am around this weekend.

Regards ...Beta.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ouch! To me, that seemed rather harsh....

But this brings up a valid point. Does anyone have any ideas as to where we can "hide" Legoland's last survivor without the other teams knowing???

Comment

• Interesting message from Zargon.

We've landed our remaining units in your territory this turn, but as a favor
        to us, could you not wipe us out quite yet? I'd really like to see where
        this whole ND war goes... I know GS doesn't want us to "play any part" in
        the rest of the game, but if they really wanted that, they should've killed
        us

Comment

• To Lego with the save...

With a lot of regret, we can't accept the right of passage agreement. After you were ousted from the continent we made deals with GoW and GS that we would not shelter you or give you a ROP to be able to strike the others if you landed in our territory. With that deal we get to live and expand, without it we'll end the same as you. I hope you understand, it's not that we don't want to help, it's that we can't without spelling our own doom.

Rhoth

Comment

• To Lego with 1340ad save.

Now I've seen everything. This past turn our city Resurrection has flipped to Lego. Unfortunately that has forced us to declare war to get it back since you can't send the city back without settling another one. We will not attack your main stack though, just Resurrection. This feels really weird declaring war on you after all you did to help us.

Rhoth

Comment

Working...
            X