No announcement yet.

Runoff For Term 8 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so Meshelic, if we want, the Senate can alway's start an impeachmentprocedure

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

No clear winner in sight.

Gettin tired of this "tied" bullhonkey, and I'm not even running in this one!
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Perfect! just equal now, so exiting, this election.

Aidun
        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

No, Arnelos is ahead by one vote currently.

Comment

Very well General Tacticus, no ALP - religious coalition!

Aidun

Comment

Perhaps Arnelos may call in some ringers from the PTW game (or any other forum for that matter)to support him? People who otherwise haven't posted in the Demo game for....well.....a VERY long time?

'Edit - I don't actually believe my above statement to be true, just causing a ruckus....

Comment

Like me, you mean?

Yes, he has.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  Like me, you mean?

Yes, he has.
                  Yes like you.

Comment

I like to call it "encouraging voter participation" Mesh
                    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

This is actually troubling. While it is not illegal to bring in other members of 'poly to vote for them, (or fellow teammates on PTW), this is borderline political corruption!

[rp]
                      I denounce Arnelos and his underhanded scheme to snatch away the rightful place of Aro as President! Certainly during his campaign we shall find, in a proper investigation, the corrupt politics behind the Arnelos/Nimitz campaign. The PEOPLE, in full morality, must know that to support Arnelos is to support greater political corruption, that to prevent himself from losing Arnelos would stoop to even the lowest levels of politics.

The people MUST vote Aro, whom has led nothing but a clean and friendly campaign, not involving himself in the low-life mudslinging that has become the face of DIA politics!

Don't let our nation become dragged down by corrupt officials who care nothing for our nation, but only for their personal pride!

Chairman of ALP Meshelic

[/rp]

Edit - I urge none of you to take this seriously at all.
                      Last edited by Meshelic; January 16, 2003, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Thud
                        I like to call it "encouraging voter participation" Mesh
                        A DIA phrase for paying off voters?

Comment

Bah, I was actually one of the first 15 people to join this DG, you realize. I just haven't said much.

Comment

Seems my vote tied it again.

Comment

Good God, but this thread if filling up with nonsense!
                              "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
                              --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                                Bah, I was actually one of the first 15 people to join this DG, you realize. I just haven't said much.
                                Yeah I know that. Your name is still on the original member list right at the top.

I'm just talking out my ass.
                                I'll relent... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X