No announcement yet.

Runoff For Term 8 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for a news post to make the total vote count 150 again like my election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thud
      EDIT: See, now you can't vote for Aro because of the pity-factor.
      turning on my pity-factor detector...

Originally posted by Arnelos
      C'mon people! Nimitz, my running mate, has lost all three of his previous elections! He should win one for a change!

...And I like this one:

Originally posted by Arnelos

(Aro has three losses to go in order to catch up to Nimitz )
      Anyway, is exciting. I'll get my first victory or my first loss. The first time is unforgettable!

Edit: More quotes.
      Last edited by Aro; January 17, 2003, 23:56.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• and...

(Aro has three losses to go in order to catch up to Nimitz )
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Crosspost!
          I was editing my post to quote exactly this!
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Rock on, Apolytonians! (And with that I show my age...)

But, hey, this is agreat election!!! Power to the people!!!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Go Arnelos!
              Join NANESIA starting now in the Stories and Diplomacy Forum!
              Prime Minister Calvin Williams of Britain in SHNESA
              Prime Minister Yasser Arafat of Palestine in stAZNES2 (Apolyton)

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000
                ACtually, way back in the beginning, when the parties were forming, i considered making an ACLU. It would've been like the DIA, but only represented the "Democratic" part and not the "Industrialists" part. It would've been a bipartisan organization for those wishing to make the game more democratic, regardless of their game strategy,
                So it would have been exactly like the DIA.

Comment

• 18 hours left...
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• i still haven't voted......i think i'm voting Arnelos
                    Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
                    Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• ......but since Aro is in my party i'm gonna have to go with him

BUT it's SOOOOO CLOSE AND I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit
                      Last edited by aleion; January 18, 2003, 11:49.
                      Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
                      Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• I certainly hope you people are voting for who you think is the best candidate and not voting simply to maintain a tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                          We the DIA, and Arnelos specifically, have always been a pro-business party, whose concern has been the development of Apolytonian economy. While we were pushing for marketplaces, banks and Democracy, our communistic and fascistic opponents have done nothing but trying to satisfy their bloodlust, and to go to war for any reason.
                          Let's set the record straight, the DIA OPPOSED the construction of Marketplaces.

Sir Ralph and the Hawks were the ones pushing for Marketplaces while the DIA campaigned against them and wanted Librairies instead. They obviously wanted Librairies so they could twist the minds of the people with their pamphlets of propoganda.

I've noticed that since I've been calling Arnelos and Spiffor on their "colorful" if inaccurate history they have decided to keep their mouths shut.

The Real History of the DIA (Dumb Ignorant Anti-apolytonians)
                          1) Have tried since their beginning to enslave the common Apolytonian into an imprisonment of Welfare Programs and Government Dependency.

2) Fought the construction of Marketplaces.

3) Declared the Great Banana was evil.

4) Campaigned to give in to Joan and the French Empire and take up their ways.

5) Campaigned to give in to Persia and be their puppet state.

6) Burned the capitol to the ground and built a new Frenchified one and declared our empire to be renamed Macross Sissian.

7) Are laying off millions of hardworking immigrants and natives from their good paying government jobs and dropping them unemployed into our inner cities.

Let us not give into their Agenda, fellow Apolytonians.

Vote Aro/Aggie.
                          Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; January 18, 2003, 12:22.

Comment

• Come people vote if you haven't the race is so close your vote really matters.
                            Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                            Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                            President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                              It's time for a news post to make the total vote count 150 again like my election.
                              We have 190 members............

Where they all are I haven't a clue............

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I haven't a clue............
                                Now, thats the first thing you said I can agree with....

Go Arney!!
                                Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                                "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Working...
                                X