No announcement yet.

Runoff For Term 8 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this is close......I'm gonna Vote Abstain UNLESS some1 gives me a reason to vote for the canidates....HURRY!
    Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
    Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• Arnelos has experiance, has done good for the nation, and we don't want an abstain now.
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• Aleion - Vote Aro he's in the Labor Party! And he's never been in office! And he's Brazillian!

oh boy this election has gotten way more dramatic in the last moments....wow
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000
          This is offtopic, but I'd like to ask it here anyways:
          Togas, since nye resigned, tere has been no Chief Justice. Although i know you rotate running the cases, the constitution says you have to elect a Chief Justice. Have you been chosen as chief justice (you made the elections and are running cases 9 and 10) or are you just being the most active member of the court right now and there is no chief justice?
          I'm not officially Cheif Justice, but I've been "acting" as such because most of the other Judges have been too busy.

We haven't resolved the Cheif Justice issue entirely as there's some disagrement about how it should be handled. But after Case #10 is done, if we get a little break, I think we'll hash it out. We've had too many other cases lately that have interrupted the discussion.

--Togas
          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Aleion, please vote for Arnelos. I beleive that Arnelos runs the game efficiently and effectively. I beleive that Aro, though he is a good person and very capable, cannot do so as well. You can even base this on his own statements in the campaign thread.
            "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
            Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• Arnelos: Experience. A moderate. A fighter for the people and the industrialization of Apolytonia. A supporter of freedom for the slaves. Vote for him and you are voting for a good future for Apolytonia!

Comment

• aleion,

I posted an answer to your question in the other thread.
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• All these DIA cronies preaching the goodness of Arnelos....I wonder what kind of monetary reward is in store for them...

hehe j/k
                  Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                  Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• looks like he's chosen Aro

Comment

• *Switches Church name to Chirstian Coalition of Apolytonia*

Vote for Arnelos and you will be rewarded in the hereafter!

It's a good thing that nobody has formed the Apolytonian Civil Liberties Union yet
                      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"

Comment

• ACtually, way back in the beginning, when the parties were forming, i considered making an ACLU. It would've been like the DIA, but only represented the "Democratic" part and not the "Industrialists" part. It would've been a bipartisan organization for those wishing to make the game more democratic, regardless of their game strategy,

Comment

• Originally posted by Thud
                          *Switches Church name to Chirstian Coalition of Apolytonia*

RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• C'mon people! Nimitz, my running mate, has lost all three of his previous elections! He should win one for a change!

(Aro has three losses to go in order to catch up to Nimitz )
                            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Thud
                              *Switches Church name to Chirstian Coalition of Apolytonia*

It's a good thing that nobody has formed the Apolytonian Civil Liberties Union yet
                              Tsk, tsk, tsk. The great banana informs me he is displeased with such promises, all know whose ticket the prophet is on.
                              Aggie
                              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• EDIT: See, now you can't vote for Aro because of the pity-factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X