No announcement yet.

Runoff For Term 8 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me sits back with his mud gear on and waits for the mudfest to start in full ernest
    Last edited by E_T; January 16, 2003, 03:28.
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      And yes, as Arnelos said:
      quote:
      Originally posted by Arnelos
      SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY FROM ARNELOS/NIMITZ!
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

YAY ! Party politics !

[rp]
        We the DIA, and Arnelos specifically, have always been a pro-business party, whose concern has been the development of Apolytonian economy. While we were pushing for marketplaces, banks and Democracy, our communistic and fascistic opponents have done nothing but trying to satisfy their bloodlust, and to go to war for any reason.

Because of their fundamental inability to understand Economy or Democracy, they have hidden their striking incompetence behind emotional words like "revenge", "honor", "defense of the poor", without thinking twice of the dire consequences such absurdities will have !

I accuse the Labor Party to be detrimental to Apolytonia's economy, and to be detrimental to Apolytonia's citizens : the war against Germany, which they wholeheartedly supported, killed so many Apolytonians, and separated so many others from their families, that now 50% of our citizens, especially the poorest, want to stop it now. But nothing will stop the so-called "defenders of the poor" to spill blood of Apolytonians for their dreams of conquest !

I accuse Aggie's movement to be detrimental to The Great Banana, and to shame its name across the world ! His genocidial agenda will only bring hate towards the Great Banana from our neighbours who believe in inferior deities, and it will simply hinder us to spread the good word !

YOU the voters have a choice to make now. The DIA stands to annihilate the chaos that now threatens Apolytonia, and stands for raising our economy as high as possible, as high as the stars.
        Aro and Aggie stand for blood, gore, and hate.

Make your choice
        [/rp]

Gosh, I definitely need to learn a thing or two from Arnelos, I'm much less skilled than him in this
        Last edited by Spiffor; January 16, 2003, 07:52.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I really enjoy participating in a community wealthy enough to offer such a choice between two outstanding candidates, ... and so different.
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            While we were pushing for marketplaces, banks and Democracy, our communistic and fascistic "ideals" have done nothing .......
            Exactly, the only"pro-business" action has been to create a system and organization to siphon the money of the working class and patriotic Apolytonian into their pockets through "financial plans". They then encourage the average Apolytonian and Immigrant worker to QUIT THEIR JOBS building our infrastructure, roads, and farming the fields (jobs which help our economy and put food on the table) and move to the inner cities where there are no jobs and they are COMPLETELY DEPENDANT on WELFARE.

Originally posted by Spiffor Because of their fundamental inability to understand Economy or Democracy, they have hidden their striking incompetence behind emotional words like "revenge", "honor", "defense of the poor", without thinking twice
            Yes, the DIA has.

It has even gone so far as to burn our capitol and rebuild a new "French" capitol to in their words, "better emphasize the true qualities of our French empire".

I accuse Aggie's movement to be detrimental.

"I" hate.... the Great Banana, inferior deity..... it will simply hinder us ...
            (Some editing occured to emphasize the true spirit of the quote)
            How can you attack Aggie, the modern prophet of the Great Banana, and his great visions?

Blasphemy! Why must the communist party always destroy all of a society's religions in its quest for power?

YOU the voters have a choice to make now. The DIA ..... threatens Apolytonia, and stands for .... hate.

Make your choice
            Yes, choose to stand with the Sons of Apolyton and oppose the evil DIA who is so determined to build their Macross Sissian utopia, fire all workers from their jobs, dispand all police and military and control our society with their own goons.

Or join the dark side of the DIA.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

It's getting better all the time...
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

BTW, almost all DIA members opposed the palace move (Arnelos, Panag and myself made it very clear), whereas some ALP champions like Shiber greatly favored it

Comment

Gosh, I definitely need to learn a thing or two from Arnelos, I'm much less skilled than him in this
                    Arnelos is a natural.
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
                      It's getting better all the time...
                      You will stop smiling when someone will remind everybody that you play saxophone ...
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I can't wait to impeach Aro for an intern affair

Comment

Look! Aro even finds his own election to be a joke!

I fully support Arnelos and Nimitz!

More fully than you can possibly imagine.

*whoosh* *rattle*

Don't make me destroy you.
                          "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Originally posted by Thud
                            Look! Aro even finds his own election to be a joke!
                            Oh... not again!

Originally posted by DAVOUT

You will stop smiling when someone will remind everybody that you play saxophone ...
                            I can assure you: I have a better taste about Monicas...

I can't wait to impeach Aro for an intern affair
                            Elect me. Then, impeach me...

Edit: typos
                            Last edited by Aro; January 16, 2003, 11:28.
                            RIAA sucks
                            The Optimistas

Comment

This has got to be one of the best election threads I've seen on this site.

Comment

tied with my vote....

Comment

Working...
                                X