Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Turnthread/chat Times and Current Reports: term III part two (MrWIA back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been said before, but i'll say it again great job Mr. President. Uber island is better than we dreamed, now to beat up on persia. Good job bringing warrior back home now we can have 4swords + 2horse when we attack Tyre and sidon, though those 2 persian archers worry me alittle but I think the pose no real threat.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I can think of only one thing to say at this point:

Excellent!

Great work MWIA! History shall remember you kindly!
      2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
      Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

I would have said this last round was wonderful but then I'd be underestimating it.
        Thank you MWIA! Great job indeed!
        You signed the peace treaty with Germany just at the right moment, just when it became clear to all that we'll be wasting too much time and money if we try to take Hamburg and we'd probably fail too.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I'm very pleased with how this turnthread worked out. Peace with Germany and 8 gpt, a new world discovered, and Persian enemies who will give us all their cash + 11 gpt and we haven't even taken a city yet!

Mr.WIA's popularity returns.

--Togas
          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Wow.

Nice results MWIA . I was starting to get worried about our luck .

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

btw, When is the next turnthread/chat?...
              Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
              Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
              Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
              Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                Greece, Germany, Russia and I think Persia have Theology but will not sell it for blood nor money.
                I was right. We must get Theology in a peace deal with Persia.

I expect England is screwed too.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

What did we ever do to the Persians that they are willing to bleed their economy to tiny bits just to have peace with us? We didn't even take a city, did we? Only some slaves...
                  Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

The french probably paid them more in science and money to join the war than they're offering to end it.
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

The only thing we should accept to end the war with them is all their Cities except Tarus, all there tech, all there Lytons and however much Lpt we can get.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

? Isle/Island is beautiful. It could be that somewhere down there we'll find the other Civs. We should fully explore & settle the Northern end asap.

Good job, Mr Prez.
                        Diderot was right!
                        Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
                        Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

Originally posted by Proserpine
                          ? Isle/Island is beautiful. It could be that somewhere down there we'll find the other Civs. We should fully explore & settle the Northern end asap.

Good job, Mr Prez.
                          My guess is the island is uninhabited. By this time, any civilivation would have REXed the whole island. This is very cool.

Comment

Ohhhhh.... Finished after 5 or so hours. It's 2am here, so no real report - that will come in 24 hours. Thanks to GodKing, Shiber, Aro and WhiteBandit who stayed most if not ALL of the way through, and made life easier. Also trickey, adaMada and rJames who were there briefly (hope I haven't forgot anyone).

Here is the save:

The most interesting things are our exploration of Uber Island - it is not enormous but so far uninhabited, we can maybe get 7 or so cities there, most grassland, with so far two whales, a hut, Horses and Iron. America and Germany signed an alliance against Aztecs at some point (50 BC?) and we have been beating off Persian hordes of Archers to the E.
                            Attached Files
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Here is the log if any are interested....
                              4 am to 10:15.... long.... need a nap and some food.....

See ya all in 24 to 36 or so.
                              Attached Files
                              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Save downloaded, great job, folks! It was a privilege to me.
                                RIAA sucks
                                The Optimistas
                                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                                X