No announcement yet.

United Front Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll join if thats okay. I won't be able to run for office or vote though since I won't be here next week.
    Io Romani! Latine superat cunctis linquis!
    Pain and Ni-Womp to enemies of Rome!

Comment

• welcome emperor! there are two parties in this coalition, the hawks and imperialists. which would you like to join?

Comment

• Whats the difference between the two? I also thought elections are this week. I'll be back by the 13th so if nobody else in the party wants to run for Science Minister, I probably could.

Comment

• the imperialists are more focused on expansion, rather than actual war, but basically our views are the same.

vlad might run for science minister, but if he doesnt, then we will back you for the position.

Comment

• Its hard to expand without war. I'll go with the Hawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorMagnus
              Its hard to expand without war. I'll go with the Hawks.
              hi ,

at one point there shall be war , ....
              its just a fact , nothing we can do about it , ...

why ? , well there are evil species in the jungle that want us dead , ....

so are you going to run for something this election , ...

intresting , more competition

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Good Choice EmperorMagnus!

Comment

• This is a major split within the UFC, a problem that the DIA is without, we need to merge totally to stop the in-fighting and concentrate our efforts to oppose the DIA.

P.S There still aren't enough candidates!
                  A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
                  A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

• Bah....

Comment

• Originally posted by Will 5001
                      This is a major split within the UFC, a problem that the DIA is without, we need to merge totally to stop the in-fighting and concentrate our efforts to oppose the DIA.
                      Its wrong to unify the party just to oppose the DIA. Granted unification may get us more votes, but the issue should be making sure we're doing whats right for Apolytonia. I believe in the party system, but if we get too caught up in just trying to defeat the DIA our true goals will get pushed aside, and well become just like the Democrats and Republicans in America. We should be willing to reach across party lines for the good of everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordImpact

Its wrong to unify the party just to oppose the DIA. Granted unification may get us more votes, but the issue should be making sure we're doing whats right for Apolytonia. I believe in the party system, but if we get too caught up in just trying to defeat the DIA our true goals will get pushed aside, and well become just like the Democrats and Republicans in America. We should be willing to reach across party lines for the good of everyone.

Uh oh...I'm sensing khumbaya coming...and I don't have any marshmallows!

Comment

• Can we hold hands?

Comment

• I don't think there's much point in worrying about a split in the coalition. C'mon, we still agree on everything important on the near horizon: ie, prosecution of a vigorous war as soon as we can muster an army, to expand out of our blighted start position. The fact that so many of those beknighted fools in the DIA support the same policy strengthens us, not weakens us. Even if the DIA take most of the posts, we're still going to get a chance to execute Case [insert color].
                            Down the road, the Imperialists and the Hawks may find issues to contend over. No need to anticipate that, though, is there? If it comes, we'll deal with it when it does.
                            aka, Unique Unit
                            Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                              Can we hold hands?
                              I think im gonna be sick...

Comment

• Help! A DIA member just agreed with me! I feel dirty!

And no, we may not hold hands. We can share meaningful eye expressions, from a comfortable distance. But no physical contact. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X