United Front Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, long time no raving.

None of you have ever heard of me, but I have been following the game for a while now... I was just wondering if this party is still active, way back here on page 3.

~ THE DARK LORD APOLON
    ~THE DARK LORD APOLON

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gave them a bump

And this thread was just about dead too look what you have done.

Comment

Welcome Dark Lord
        Duddha: I will return...
        Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
        "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
        Free California!

Comment

he never said he wanted to join, Duddha.

Comment

yes this party is very active. there are two parties in the ufc: hawks and nationalists. which would you like to join?

Comment

he never said he wanted to join, Duddha.
              You're right. You know how member hungry the UFC is and Dark Lord if you want to join you're welcome.
              Duddha: I will return...
              Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
              "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
              Free California!

Comment

Oh....I understand completely, remember I run a party too . I just thought it was funny that's all.

Comment

I'm not sure if I want to join yet... I am looking at both of the main parties...I will probably decide by the end of the day...
                  ~THE DARK LORD APOLON

Comment

I do believe that the biggest difference between the UFC and the DIA is that the UFC inhabits a more windy region of Banana HQ.

Comment

Since today I have been apolitical but after reading through the posts here I would like to join too. but shouldn't we be supporting war on America rather then France as is the general consensus?

We should have the UFC more active in its campaigning for elections and stop the DIA gaining more ground.
                      A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
                      A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

I will join, although I am a bit confused. Is the UFC a single party, or is it made up 2 or more parties with similar agendas?

Comment

Think of the UFC as Austia-Hungary. A pair of very intertwined groups, but still inherently seperate. Austria and Hungary made seperate peace with the Allies after World War I, even though it was popularly viewed as one country.

And welcome to all those who've joined! I invite you to the Imperialist faction of the UFC here.

Comment

I think I'll join you UFC guys.
                            Know your enemies!
                            "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

Austria-Hungary was dismantled after WWI. I must say I like your comparison
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I figured someone would say that eventually. Unfortuneately for you guys, no one is going to be invading Apolyton and dissolving the UFC any time soon though.

Comment

Working...
                                X