No announcement yet.

United Front Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what you're talking about Verto, I'm an Imperialist...

Comment

• Originally posted by LordImpact
      I dont know what you're talking about Verto, I'm an Imperialist...
      This could be considered an insult! Let the Imperialists declare war upon the Hawks! Drive them into the sea men!!! ARrrrrrrrrghh me leg!!!

Comment

• Extremely considerate, overwhelmingly sensitive and overall knowledgeable and enlightened person that I am, I saw it not as an insult, but self-degradation...

I am joking. Like I need more arguments...too many fronts, so little time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
          This could be considered an insult! Let the Imperialists declare war upon the Hawks! Drive them into the sea men!!! ARrrrrrrrrghh me leg!!!
          Come me pirate brethren! We'll make them lilly livered sea trolls walk the plank! Hang 'em from the yard arm! Unbuckle their swashes! Feed 'em to the mermaids! Stuff 'em in Davy Jones' locker! Fit em with a cement overcoat...

oops wrong genre

ey! fahget about it!

I mean ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

--Impact

Comment

• Hm, declaring war on the Hawks?

We'll just see what Uber has to say...
            How well do you trust your guards, Trip?
            *cough*coup*cough*
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
              Let the Imperialists declare war upon the Hawks!
              And people say there isn't a split!!!
              A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
              A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

• I would very much like to be considered a proud member of the UFC - Imperialists!
                A proud citizen of the Civilization III Democracy Game.
                A proud member of the Imperialist Party of the United Front Coalition.
                "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today; let us move forward in strong and active faith." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Comment

• Micaelus:
                  This is the thread for the UFC. If you want to join the Imperialists, post here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=53557
                  And welcome!!!
                  aka, Unique Unit
                  Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

• you can also join the hawks :

Comment

• Well, I'm off for seven days in that mystical fabled land known as... New Jersey . I won't have internet access down there so I would like to wish all candidates good luck, especially my UFC comrades. Can't wait to see how the election turns out. maybe we'll have that Judicial ammendment hammered out when I return. Wishful thinking? Hopefully Apolytonia will still be in existance when I return. . Ciao!

Comment

• Im pretty new and this party sounds promising so i guess im in.
                        Staff Member of Apolytonian War Academy
                        Member of the UFC

Comment

• Who is are party leader and are there any other important people in the party that i should know about?
                          Staff Member of Apolytonian War Academy
                          Member of the UFC

Comment

• The UFC is actually 2 parties, the Hawk and the Imperialiasts. I think Trip is the "leader" of the coalition, and ex-president of apolytoia. the SMC is also in the UFC but i forget his name. We also have the new Public Works minister (Goodfella).

Sir Ralph is indepedent but shares a lot of our goals, he runs the war academy (i saw you joined that). He's the newly elected Imperial Expansion Minister, and a cunning strategist
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Edited so uber can have fun . Edit your reply uber .
                              Last edited by civman2000; July 17, 2002, 09:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000

Is this supposed to be a joke??
                                i suppose it could be taken that way

you wont let me have any fun with new people will you?
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X