No announcement yet.

United Front Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we see who in the UFC was elected in the recent elections?
    A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
    A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

• Retraction of membership in the UFC

With all due respect, I would like to retract my membership from the United Front Coalition. This is not due to disagreement with the party's goals, necessarily, but meerly due to realization of responsibility.
      Being relatively new to the whole Civilization Democratic game, I got caught up in all of the politics and such, and forgot the true purpose of the Thinker's Guild: to question the system. To do this I must keep myself from becoming involved with or influenced by a political party, and so must remain independant politically.

I wish the best of luck to the United Front Coalition, especially to Trip and other members running for parliament. I may not vote for you, for doing so would be showing favouritism and, ultimately, making my membership to the Thinker's Guild moot, but I still wish you luck.
      I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

• Muwahahaah, my presidential bribes at work!
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
          Muwahahaah ...
          (snicker.) It's just so cute to read that kind of thing with evilgrin on one side and the Simpsons nerd on the other, clenching his lil' fists!!!!
          (A somewhat snarky remark, I know, but I figure it's warranted, here in UFC territory.)
          aka, Unique Unit
          Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

• Originally posted by Robber Baron

(snicker.) It's just so cute to read that kind of thing with evilgrin on one side and the Simpsons nerd on the other, clenching his lil' fists!!!!
            (A somewhat snarky remark, I know, but I figure it's warranted, here in UFC territory.)
            lol, too true.. i came to get a laugh, and i suppose i did
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
              Muwahahaah, my presidential bribes at work!
              I will be expecting my bananas in the mail shortly?
              I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

• It looks like this was a rather disastrous election for the UFC vs DIA, since it was 2 - 5 in favour of the DIA, at least I am deputy Imperial Expansion Minister!!!

Comment

• But president was elected not in democratic way... And many of citizens do not recognize Ninot as rightfully president, but because of Apolytonia do not oppose much. But Ninot - Im sure that you feel that your presidency is not backed with peoples will, but backed by many conspiracy things. Maybe we see new dictator. Saddam Ninot
                  "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• Well, maybe if we can sort out the election process by next month, the real president will once again reign !!

Comment

• I got to page 4 before posting this, so im not sure if it was already suggested, but why not have an election of some sort with a candidate from both parties and whoever wins gets the support of the rest of the party?

Comment

• It seems as though UFC members are no longer discussing things here!

Comment

• Guess there's not much to discuss.

Anybody got a beef or an issue they want to rant about?

I'm a little downtrodden about getting left out of The Court, but I can't really complain about the folks who were nominated. Perhaps if we win the next Presidency I can coax our new President (Uber? ) to put in a UFC legal expert on the Court.

--Togas
                          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Epistax appears on the thread for the first time out of no where

nah

Well anyone will be able to have beefs with court rulings. You are urged to complain, it's the public's wrath you might face.

Comment

• president uber, hmm, i would vote for him.

Comment

• president uber, hmm, i would vote for him.

the end of the world as we know it...
                                A proud citizen of the Civilization III Democracy Game.
                                A proud member of the Imperialist Party of the United Front Coalition.
                                "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today; let us move forward in strong and active faith." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X