From that screenshot, I attacked China razed those cities, got a leader and made peace. That was a 4 turn war. I researched Mathematics, rushed the Pyramids and attacked India. I made peace with India , attacked Persia, made peace with the Persians and asked the Chinese to leave my teritory triggering war. From that war, I got 2 leaders, giving me the FP and a gallic swordsman army. Rome declared war on me and I paid Gandhi to defend me. the Persians also decided to join in. I left the Chinese on 2 cities for the usual tech.
This 150AD minimap hardly looks out of place:
This 150AD minimap hardly looks out of place:
I figured I might not get all the leaders necessary to rush every medieval wonder, but have so far been wrong (though had I gotten the Sistine, perhaps that city would have built Bach). Considering the geography, however, I'm considering just allowing the Palace to complete. What do you think? Would that be better Palace/FP positioning?
Comment