I guess that the Mounted Warrior would look pretty unbalanced if you analyzed it that way, alexman.
But then if you take into account how the civ's traits factor in (full-price barracks for the Iroquois), and the upgrade path (chariots being 2x as shield-costly as warriors for prebuilds), it isn't necessarily the monster it looks like.
Anyway, I agree with your conclusion. Most of the units are pretty well balanced.
-Arrian
But then if you take into account how the civ's traits factor in (full-price barracks for the Iroquois), and the upgrade path (chariots being 2x as shield-costly as warriors for prebuilds), it isn't necessarily the monster it looks like.
Anyway, I agree with your conclusion. Most of the units are pretty well balanced.
-Arrian
-- unless I find a good deal on a standard set-up at a local electronics store, it looks like no (or very little) civ for at least the week it would take to get a new Dell built and shipped. I guess the good news is that I get to reintroduce myself to my wife . . . and, I get a more powerful Civ Console . . . er, productivity tool
.
How dare they do such a nasty thing to my civilization in an alternate universe?
Comment