de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Awrence?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Jim Panse then

FiGu then

Henrik

Good to se this moving again!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Darius, please don't zip the file if you can avoid it, BTW.

Comment

• Movement made. Btw, good to see this moving!
            Attached Files

Comment

• ill play my turn tomorrow
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Which tomorrow?

Comment

• Turn..

French Forces captures Milan, and gets 600 as a reward
                  Attached Files
                  "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                  Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Henrik?

Comment

• Spain's general goal right now can be summarized in the sentence:
                      Prepare to die Danish dogs

Armada aproaching Holland...
                      Attached Files
                      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• England continues her economic and military Build up.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Oooh.

*prepares invasion for of the Costa de Oro*

Comment

• While you're posting here and at Imp1870, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND PLAY 2194!!!
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yaro

Just a friendly reminder that you are next

Comment

• Thanks Steve. I'm starting to like you idea of saying always who is next at the end of the posts...
                                ------------------------------------------
                                Revolution!

Sweden has proclaimed the Reformed Monarchy (Republic). The king has granted rights to all the citiziens, and now the science and the trade flourish in the kingdom of Sweden.

War against the slaves

The war against the slaves near our province of Finland is going well and some cities are ready to be captured as soon as they will get enough population to survive the occupation

-------------------------------------------
                                Darius is next!
                                Attached Files
                                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
                                X