No announcement yet.

de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God I have these bookmarked, would be impossible to fish them out of the cracks if they weren't.

Comment

• That was a kind of BUMPPPPP, Martín?
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Yeah, but the thread had fallen through the cracks on my browser, dunno about the rest of you but I might as well fish it out.

Comment

• BUMP JIM PANSE!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• He's said elsewhere he'll be home on the 29th.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
              Yeah, but the thread had fallen through the cracks on my browser, dunno about the rest of you but I might as well fish it out.
              Well, with this thread I've not problem. With the Iron Curtain, for instance, I'd fish it...

Comment

• Don't have the address for Iron Curtain.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                  BUMP JIM PANSE!
                  Anybody heard from Jim?
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Sorry dudes, I am having serious computer problems (I cannot access my data), I just installed Civ 2 MGE on my Notebook and I will play the turn tomorrow when I will be able to download the all the missing scenario files. Again, I am sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by jim panse
                      Sorry dudes, I am having serious computer problems (I cannot access my data), I just installed Civ 2 MGE on my Notebook and I will play the turn tomorrow when I will be able to download the all the missing scenario files. Again, I am sorry.
                      No worries Jim, Glad you are back.

BTW you may want to clean out your PM box, it is full.

We have waied this long we can wait a few more days.

Comment

• I just downloaded the file .... I will post my turn soon.

Comment

• Austria moves again!

Nothing of Interest happened ... readying my defences to fight the Heathens
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks jim, I know you are pretty busy this week.

Comment

• Ehhh... Who is next?

Comment

• I think I am, sorry. I'll play imidietly
                                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
                                X