No announcement yet.

de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asutria calls all Christian Nations to arms to battle those heathens! The Habsburg armies were put on high alert as the Turkish Hordes are closing on Europe.
    Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP!
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• FiGu BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I second that. Bump FiGu!

Comment

• Sry, Didn't know that is my Turn...
            Attached Files
            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Henrik?
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Will play come thursday.

Sorry about the delay
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• (OOC:Somehow Denmark and Spain got to be at peace when it wasn't my turn. This is not intentional, I intend to crush the danes still.)

Not much happening.
                  Attached Files
                  No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Nada
                    Attached Files
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• P&P

Revolution launched! Sweden is gonna be protestant next year! However, we plan not to carry war on Catholic and we want peace with Catholic kings. Our true enemy are the evil Ottomans.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• As in every game, I can't download saves because the new pop-up function tied to every attachment won't work for me (see this thread). Looks like we'll have to actually Play By E-Mail for the time being.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Dairus, use this link to download the file:

(Notice: To obtain this link I saw the ad, so one user saw the ad and we're still helping apoly while providing direct links. In fact, we could make this a pattern: every user who post the file see the add and post a direct link. Well, every user but Darius )

Comment

• Ohhh, it doesn't work at all Sorry, I believed that it would be a solution

Comment

• Yeah, I already tried that.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• I've found a solution...

- One line of pikemen and one of arquebusiers found inexplicably in an open field north of Antwerp and slaugtered.

- Farmland razed north of Den Haag.
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X