de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I'am

Yaroslav has retook the throne of the Swedish reformed monarchy (republic).
    Attached Files
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• OK Yaroslav has retaken the Throne, that means its time for

DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to play
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        OK Yaroslav has retaken the Throne, that means its time for

DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to play
        Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Spanish armada crushed

This year our sailors found the vaunted Spanish 'armada' and hoped for a glorious battle, but instead laughed at the mere three caravels devoted to the reconquista of Ostende. They were all captured by the men of our galleys and burned, with hundreds of Spanish soldiers and artillery pieces still in the lower decks. Two French galleys were also sent to the bottom of the Channel, and we still have several ships in reserve to defend against any further Spanish or French forces in the area.

Please Charles, we ask for nothing more than a free hand in the HRE. We would even be willing to hand over Ostende and a decent sum of gold for this guarantee.
          Attached Files
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• El, I believe its your turn

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• jim panse??????

Comment

jim panse??????
                  Ditto!!!!!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Comment

Ditto!!!!!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Comment

• Spam?

Comment

• Try reching him at CDG

Comment

• SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

nOW THATS sPAM eL

Comment

• Well, I can't possibly argue with spam king.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
                              Well, I can't possibly argue with spam king.

Shhhhhh, thats at "the other place" but Big D sure gives me a run for my money

Comment

• *kicks dead PBEM in the groin*

Comment

Working...
                                X