de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIGU THREE DAYS!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• omg! eh, you will have the turn soon..
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Attached Files
        "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
        Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Is it just me or is this way too slow?

More danish knights moves on to the after life.

Several Berber pirates sleeps with the fishes...

Spain is pleased (though somewhat preplexed) by the fact that it seems no European prince has adopted the foul learnings of the protestantism so far.
          Attached Files
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Painfully slow!

And of course FiGu had to wait till I got very busy with my kids this week.

Ill try and have the turn up tonight, I just got back from a camping trip.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Nothing to report
              Attached Files

Comment

• Yaro?

Comment

• P&P

Russian Campaing:

The Swedes have increased their Russian Campaing, and they are expected to attack and conquest (in some years) the cities of Memel, Birze, Kiejdany, Grodno and so on....

They are also expected to proclaim Protestantism as offical religion of the state very soon...

Also, I want to do a notification of abscence:

I'll be out of city from the Saturday to July the 15th. I'll try to connect the Saturday in order to move my turn, if possible
                  Attached Files
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• I'll be gone from July 11 to 22nd myself.

I'll see about getting a sub.
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Comment

• - Fields outside Groningen and Ostende razed.

- The King is deeply concerned about the flagrant mobilization of the French fleet against Denmark. We've observed ships continually moving east, and one galley has already passed Groningen. If ANY French ships not bearing trade goods pass an imaginary line marked by Osnabruck, this will be considered an act of war. If you're going to openly attack us for the Hapsburg dogs you'd be very kind to announce it.
                        Attached Files
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Attached Files
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• God will punish you for this!

Comment

• Pity England has decided to join the fetid cesspool of false prophets as well. We'll fight to the last for our... 'individually defined version' of God!
                              Last edited by Darius871; July 2, 2003, 23:26.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                                'individually defined version' of God!
                                This version of god is blaspheme! Anyone who aids the unbelievers and attacks fellow Christians will be punished by god. It is inevitable!

Comment

Working...
                                X