X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP! I wanna play this fun PBEM!
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Sorry I have been kind of distracted lately with RL.

Discovered Advanced Iron castings. Preparing to send out trade to Europe!
      Attached Files
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Sorry for my ignorant plight but what does RL means??

Anyway, I'll play tomorrow because I'm going out in a few minutes

Comment

• RL = Real Life

Comment

• P&P

Sweden is revolting.... What goverment would bring the next year?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Crops burned outside Amsterdam, 4000 men land near Groningen for the real invasion.
              Attached Files
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• 4000 men= how many units?
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• !! 4 units???
                  "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                  Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Originally posted by Henrik
                    4000 men= how many units?
                    For me to know and you to find out... let's just say bye-bye Groningen.

Btw, forgot to mention Poznan has been razed to ashes. Was it intentional that Poland's two unwalled had as many units as citizens Henrik? (not that I mind burning Steve's homeland )
                    Last edited by Darius871; August 3, 2003, 08:46.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                      (not that I mind burning Steve's homeland )
                      Invaders come and go but in the end Poland still exists.

You'll get your just rewards!
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• The glorious armies of the Sultan have broken down the walls of infidel Belgrade! The struggle against the Magyars has begun, with great anticipation, as an important army has assembled for a Fatwa in the name of Allah so that the Magyars can be brought the peace and justice of Islam. Construction of a mosque has begun in the place of an old pagan church.

Attached Files

Comment

• Several Raiders and pirats were destroyed in Dalmatia.

The Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Karl von Habsburg, stated that Austria is up for leading the defence of Europe and asks all other Christs in Europe to stand together against the infidel heathens.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP!!!
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Oops sry, COMING SOON!!!

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X