Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Darius and I can see we have a new nickname for you:

SPAM QUEEN!

I must say as much as you whine and moan like my wife all the time it is a very fitting title!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

yo mama.

pc++
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Are you Trolling for Fresh Water Sharks this morning?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Ahem
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Attached Files
            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

PCR them both already!

Comment

Courts of Madrd Anno Domini 1521

Diary of Enrico de Lohmanderia first minister of Carlos V's cabinet:

December 31st 1521:

"1521 has turned out to be a decent year despite the grave tidings that reached me early this summer. The muslim privateers in the mediterenean did deliver a felt blow against spanish shiping, but it will cost them dearly. All ships that where not at port where quickly hunted down and sunk! And this is only the begining, we will soon launch an offensive against their african ports...

Furthermore we've also been able to destabilize the Alpujaras rebelion with the capture of Valladolid.

The preparations for the Armada intended for Denmark are going very well..."

Signed:
                Minister Enrico de Lohmanderia
                Duke of Galicia
                Attached Files
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

The English King ponders what his next move should be as he hears rumors of war on the Horizon................
                  Attached Files

Comment

You know, I really think you should make the sea unstackable. I mean, coming across castles in the Baltic in SP is just a pain in the arse.

Comment

I know now I was rigth The spam wars are fun!

P&P
                      Attached Files
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

BUMP DARIUS!

Was that fast enough for you this time old buddy?

Comment

Next bump under 48 hours and I will crack the mods on your ass.
                          Attached Files
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Sorry Spam Queen!

Comment

It is bloody annoying when these excesses are committed.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Damn right.

pc ++
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X