X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He started it. Yea.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Sending more troops to my eastern borders to face the rising ottoman threat ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        You know, I really think you should make the sea unstackable. I mean, coming across castles in the Baltic in SP is just a pain in the arse.
        The oceans are large, couldnt you just go around those castles? They'll surely vanish if you take their home city

I dislike it as much as you, but unfortunatly I cannot find a good alternative
        Having Castles to be imovable (Domain 3) was what I did first, but I discovered that comes with a gigantic defence penalty and I didnt want that so I had to make them land units after all
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Henrikov, sounds like you should post in Scen League thread and see if anyone has any ideas.

Just a thought.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It's not just the castles, its every other unit on board ships, that if they are sunk, they become fervorous Christians and manage to walk on water.

Not really 'walk' as they can't move, but they stay afloat by divine intervention.

Comment

Units apart from castles should be easy to kill with most ships though.
              Or atleast that's my experience and the reason why I set the stats the way I did

Stackable combat adds so much to the game imho, the trade-off is worth it imho...

Comment

Didn't notice your post there steve

Well basicly this is what you get when wanting stackable sea combat.
                The best thing one can do is to make sure the ships are capable of killing of units at sea. The problem being those castles, however I think a ship will have a pretty good chance even against those. Did you try Martin?

Comment

Wait a sec, isn't it a house rule that any units left over after their transport is sunk must be disbanded by their owner? If not that's how it ought to be.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

That is indeed a house rule but we where talking about SP

The AI has a tendency not to follow house rules...

Comment

• Meh, I thought he was talking about this game all along.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nope, I haven't tried killing castles with my ships.

Comment

• Heck if its an SP game just go to cheat mode and disband them. You are playing the game for yourself. So what difference does it make?

And if your playing to practice for this PBEM, thats what we would do just disband the units.
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• come on folks, let´s play ....

Comment

• FiGu's turn I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henrik
                                FiGu's turn I think.
                                Yep he's in the hot seat.

Comment

Working...
                                X