Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough cough*

Are you going to post a file EL?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• And where's the save to prove it?
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Martin.....

Comment

• Ack, damnit, forgot to attach, and ignoring conmcb25 is becoming a conditioned response.

And for the record, I burnt PALMA. PALMA to the ground. The Turks despise this Christian form of writing. A deplorable and hideous alphabet.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Austria liberates Croatia!

After requesting aid from the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire this year the troops of Asutria are welcomed by the Croatian population. Emperor Karl of Habsburg added that "Croatia is now as well as the rest of Austria the citadel of Europe. We invite all Christian Nations to join this true European Struggle against the infidels."
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
              Ack, damnit, forgot to attach, and ignoring conmcb25 is becoming a conditioned response.
              LOVE YOU TOO COMRADE!
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• against the infidels
                Jim, you're beginning to sound like a muslim.
                Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Attached Files
                  "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                  Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• A few stray Danish knights killed off in the spanish netherlands (!)

Save removed.
                    Last edited by Henrik; May 21, 2003, 14:39.

Comment

• Use this file instead I forgot to gift England it's techs in the other one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• England continues to remain nuetral despite several visits from the heads of state on both sides of this Christian War.

Why do the Christian Nations of Europe have to fight?

Why do some make alliances with the unbelieving Turks?

Will we never learn from our previous mistakes?

Protestant and Catholic should be joining forces to defeat the unbelievers!

I mourn our inability to master destiny and make Europe safe for Chritiandom!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• P&P

The King of Sweden asks all Catholics kings to sign an alliance against the Turks... He also want to make public that the city of Memel has been sieged by the Swedish armies and any attack against the city will be considered a direct attack against Sweden.
                          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Sorry, the file
                            Attached Files
                            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Ok about 6 hours early but Bump Darius.

Comment

• BUMP DARIUS! this one is completely legal now!

Comment

Working...
                                X