de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump Figu!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      Bump Figu!
      Damnit I got myself bumped again!
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Originally posted by jim panse
        Sorry for being that pedantic, Henrik but you know: it´s just for historical accuracy .....
        Don't worry, it'll be in the next version

Keep these comments comming, I wan't the scenario to be as accurate as possible.
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Here's the turn. and why is there 3 english transports blocking the english channel?

The french king offers the english a peace treaty.
          Attached Files
          "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
          Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
            Here's the turn. and why is there 3 english transports blocking the english channel?

The french king offers the english a peace treaty.
            Ill take it.

I dont remember about the ships, if you want to trade with London thats fine, Ill move them out of the way.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Spanish troops are moving to prevent the cowardly danish tactics

Very nice move that one btw Darius, I didn't see it comming at all.

Spain is far from beaten yet though
              Attached Files
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• English ships in the Channel moved out of the way of the HUGE armada bearing down on the Spanish Netherlands.

French King an English ship on a trade mission was left in the channel to Rouen. It will be out of the way next turn. (I ran out of movement points.) The trade unit is heading for Paris and should be delivered and out of your way next turn. Its from Norwich so that will provide you with some nice trade arrows in your capital!

The English King still deplores Christian nations assisting and allying with the Unbelievers!

We should all be fighting the threat that Islam presents to all of Europe!
                Attached Files

Comment

• P&P

We agree with the English king: The turks are happy with this internal figthing
                  Attached Files
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Further devastation in the Netherlands, as two sets of fields are destroyed outside Groningen. Rumor has it the crops burned so bright that a man on top of the city's walls could read clearly at midnight.

Our brave knights outside Nijmegen were surrounded, and have fortified along the banks of the Rhine for a last stand. One detachment was lucky enough to escape to the sea.

A summary of the devastation so far:

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Darius871; June 13, 2003, 00:54.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• EL?

Legal, moral and ethical BUMP time!

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                        EL?

Legal, moral and ethical BUMP time!
                        EL?

Comment

• Actually he's waiting for an email from me, and I'm a jerk. I just remembered.
                          Last edited by Darius871; June 16, 2003, 12:53.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Five days and counting..................

Comment

• 6 days and counting...........

Comment

• Come on guys

7 days and counting..............

Comment

Working...
                                X