Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When were you thinking of starting this game?......and what rules?
    Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

How are y'all going to play in mittens? I know it's cold a lot there, but mittens don't have any fingers, do they?
      Wouldn't it be better to wear gloves?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At least our sheep aren't as nervous as your Texan ones.........lol

Comment

That's Arkansas. Texas is Longhorn country.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dank
            When were you thinking of starting this game?......and what rules?
            Well we'll get started once we get a good commitment from everyone. Saturday is probably the best time. Still haven't heard anything from Strat. Lets just pick a date, and see how it goes. June 29th, 4 PM.

As for rules and such we better vote.

1. Accept June 29th, 4 PM
            Works for me

2. Bribing

I say anything goes. But i'm open to no city bribe and I would prefer city bribe only when the city is in revolt.

3. Barbs

I don't care.

4. Difficulty

Emperor I think is a good compromise between King and Diety. I vote emperor, but I'll go with majority rule.

5. 2x vs. 1x

I vote 1x1x, but accept majority rule.

6. Team game

I'm all for it, especially if Bud(dy) plays, so Holland can whoop you all.

7. Map

I have looked over the map, and I approve of the layout and starting positions.

8. Anything I'm forgetting?

Probably.

Ok, now everyone vote. Lets get this show on the road.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I play in a diplo game on Saturday that starts at 7:30 so earlier would be better for me.......or another day

Comment

Satuurday or sunday is good for me.. as for rules it dont matter. i'll play whatever we decide on...

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

1. Accept June 29th, 4 PM

2. Bribing

3. Barbs

4. Difficulty

5. 2x vs. 1x

6. Team game

7. Map

8. Anything I'm forgetting?

Ok, now everyone vote. Lets get this show on the road.
                  1. I can only guarantee weeknites after 7:30pm. I usually have commitments on the weekends (wife and kids)

2. I vote no city bribe units OK.

3. I vote villages but really don't care

4. I vote Deity but really don't care.

5. I vote 1x1x, but will play 2x1x (count me out if it ends up 2x2x)

6. Team game - I vote no (count me out if it ends up teams).

7. Map seems fine. As for starting positions if someone has to move (i.e. bud or Ozzy) to make it a better game I say do that rather then force people into bad starts. But thats up to you guys - I am happy with my start (GO STATE).

8. Just so we don't have any misunderstandings or unnecessaary arguments, I would suggest RAH's rules for anything not specifically covered here.

Well there's my input.

Comment

well that would leave me out. cause i work weeknights 2nd shifter.. i have no idea what rah rules are i've never played with them.. so i guess i'm out

Comment

hmm - how about sunday nite - that would probably work for me. As for RAH's rules there is a thread about them here in the MP forum. It's a way to have a default rule to fall back on if a debate/problem comes up. To tell you the truth I havn't even read the whole thread but the are pretty straightforward. (i.e. rushbuilding ok, no pressing w to stop a trirene from sinking st end of turn, blank square clicking ok, etc, etc, etc.)

Does Sunday nite work for you war - say 8:30pm.

Comment

yes anytime sunday would be fine with me

Comment

Sunday evenings are out for me, sunday mornings I could do. I have meetings at 7 every other Sunday.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I could also do sunday mornings.......for maybe 3-4 hours...

Comment

cant do sunday mornings - ill drop out of this one - im already in about 20 different games anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                                cant do sunday mornings - ill drop out of this one - im already in about 20 different games anyways
                                Hold up son, you are so eager to drop out. Just go with the flow and have a fun game with your fellow Michigan civers, we can work something out. Everyone needs to bend a bit, our reputations aren't on the line here, its just a game for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X