Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we got three now.......Hawk find out from Barb. if he is playing.....and I guess we'll wait to find out if DD and Bud shows up
    Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

So whats the deal.......anyone talk to the others yet?

Comment

Hawk talk to barb. and find out if he is in this game.......

Comment

Ive got to go to my bro-in-laws graduation party - if I am home by then I will definitely play

Comment

I sent an e-mail to my felonious friend, but I haven't gotten a response yet. Who knows.

But be sure to get on ICQ and AIM, Zone Messenger works like crap for me, I always have troubles with the zone.

I guess we'll decide on settings and such on Sunday.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

and another thing, I realized that my meeting schedule isn't a straight every other week, it is the first and third sundays in the month. So because of June this means I can play on the 23rd AND the 30th. But not the 7th.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

it's all cool for me.........just post your times and I'm sure the rest will be fine with it

Comment

i dont think barb even knows about this im sure he'll be on to ask sunday when he gets out of work

Comment

Well find him if you can. Tonight is the night. Get on ICQ or AIM, I hope this works....

Comment

• Barb didnt know anything about it doesnt com here anymore. but i asked him today . he said he'll play tho we'll be around at 8:30 ish for that matter probaley all day

Comment

• damn....no I got messed up.......my kids are here this weekend so it looks like I'll be late.........sorry guys.....but I can't help it

Comment

• well dang dank

Comment

• Well i'm online and ready, where are the rest of you?

(and use AIM if you have it, i have trouble with the Zone)

Comment

• Well we finally got the game going (for anyone who cares) took us 2 hours from our scheduled start time to actually start playing, and then we only played for an hour, but at least we are going.

I'm feeling fairly confident about the Mighty Dutch Hordes. Getting two settlers and an advanced tribe from huts is a nice way to start the game, wooden shoe agree?

(sorry, bad Holland pun, I couldn't resist)

OK, I'm available next Sunday. Lets start earlier, how about 7? or 6 even.

Comment

• fine by me.. but i want my cap back dank

Comment

Working...
                                X