Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i havent seen him in a month & a half.. nor has he been online in that time
    HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

• How do you get that extra US Flag by your names?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• i think it's in your profile now ozzy

Comment

• I've got a Buddy update for everyone.

I just talked with our good pal CJ (Dumpy) and it seems Buddy is in jail again. He robbed an oil change place, and possibly a restaurant across the street. So he is locked up in the county jail. CJ says he robbed them to buy coke, so if the cops caught Buddy with a bunch of hard drugs and the intent to sell we won't be seeing him for a looong time.

Don't forget of course, that he is still waiting trial on his computer stealing ring. That is several thousands of dollars worth of theft, so if found guilty, he will probably be in the state prision for many years.

Also, on a humorously stupid note, my friend CJ had to call the cops on Buddy because Buddy broke into his home (well his wife's, soon to be ex-wife's home). He broke into the trailer to use the computer, he discovered that the electricity bill wasn't paid, so there was no power. He then broke into the shed, took an extention cord and ran it to the neighbor's house to plug it in to their outside outlet. Then he was able to get onto the computer.

Is this guy desperate or what?

But in any event he is gone and won't be coming back. I'll be going home next month some time, I'll see if i can bring some pictures back from the jail for you all.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My MY MY.......who would of thought?..........lol
            Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

• It's the Big House for him then holy ****.. i only met him once and let him in my house.seemed like an alright guy to me.. but i guess Jacksons Big house is filled with nice guys

Comment

• I've known Buddy since 1st grade, and it is truly a shame to see his life deteriorate like this. He was, and still is, one of my closest friends. But there comes a point when one no longer feels an abundance of sympathy. Its not like he has been doing fine and finally got caught at something. At least this year, it seems he gets caught every friggen time he does something wrong. So what kind of thoughts must enter a guy's head faced with this situation:

"hmm, the last 5 times I did a crime I got arrested and put in jail. Maybe I should get a legitimte job, find a legitimate place to stay and try to straighten out my life.... naw, I'll knock over an oil change place instead."

jeeze, I guess some people just don't learn.

Comment

• Well I hate to see anyone get stuck on hard times but you are right, ozzy.......What was he possibly thinking to do that.....geeezzz........maybe he likes jail food?...or he missed Bubba?...But maybe this will help him figure out his life and become a productive part of socity......I wish him luck
                  Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

• Ok, I'm ready for one last attempt at seeing this game continue. This Sunday 6 PM. Get online to ICQ, AIM or the Zone. I can't get in the Zone, so there needs to be an intermediary.

I hope we can get 4 or 5 of us.

Comment

• sorry - i am in chicago this weekend

Comment

• doh

Comment

Working...
                        X