Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this blows.......and Bud will be soon in jackson if he don't change up.....lol.......MI joke....you'd have to be here
    Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

• i never want to be in Jackson Bud If you read this call or contact zena ASAP @ your midnight_angel most urgent

Comment

• Hi all, FNG here (hope to change that soon)
        anyway Bud if and when you read this email a phone number or something to Zena or add me to your Zone friends... IanDax3. She really need you man. She is a good friend of mine and I hate to see her cry.

Comment

• Well my fellow Michiganders, is everyone up for finally continuing our game this Sunday?

I suggest we start earlier (and actually come on time) how about 6 PM. We could have several hours of play time. I'm itching to continue. Please post here to confirm for this Sunday.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'm there.............

Comment

• i should be there

Comment

• its 4:30 - 1 1/2 hours til gametime - is everyone showing

Comment

• its 6:15 - ill wait until 7pm I guess

Comment

• Hey!!

Its 7 PM, sorry I am late, slipped my mind. But i'm here, and ready to play!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• oh well i guess its a no show this week

Comment

• Found out something intersesting......if you don't pay your cable bill you are turned off.....gee that would explain why I haven't been on.....sorry guys.......

Comment

• tsk tsk tsk

What's Hawk's excuse?

Comment

• Hawk was around sunday eve. was on all day

Comment

• ii was there

Comment

• does anyone know the whereabouts of budthepoet. Still have not herd from him and his emails are now being returned... quota full. Zena is fine now, but she is worried. Please send replies to iandax@yahoo.com if you have any information. Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X