Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heir Prometeus,

Thats Heir Ioannes, not Heir JMarks.

Still, my stances are that Germany should, once it has its territories back, conquer Russia and France in one fell swoop. After that, Germany shall make Britain and Turkey its vassals and the Italian penisula shall be sunk into the sea.

And if you believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Seriously though, under my rule, Germany shall stay out of the hot bed of European politics, and hopefully be a place where the European super-powers can settle their disputes peacefully. Please, no fighting on the grass, we just mowed it.
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Wow, yipee, now I get to be a buffer state!

Comment

• Guys, sorry about the late notice but I'm going up to Sydney this weekend and won't be back untill Monday.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• The Times July, 1905

London Completes Arms Race
          The government unveiled today the massive research project that spokespeople assure us is more an effort in science than military matters. The Arms Race was built hurriedly, yet silently, over this past year, and required importing workers from all over the British Isles. PM Kirk stated that today was a proud day for the British Commonwealth, and all industrial nations.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Russian Government makes Military Reforms

This week the Russian government will begin to inform and train people all across its lands to resist invasions with force. This will help Russia defend herself as she will have many partisans to upon to defeat invaders. Also Russia has established a para-military police force to quell domestic disturbances while military units are away.

Save sent to Case.
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I seem to be having email problems as well

ANZAC, could you send the file to canberra_dowlings@bigpond.com.au ?
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• La Repubblica

Montenegro Added to Italy!

The negotiations between the Russian and Italian governments have proved sucessful, with the Russian province of Montenegro beeing ceded to Italy this month.

Speaking to cheering crowds in the main square of Montenegro's largest city, President Case has promised to lift the province out of rural poverty. In line with this policy, he anounced an ambitious program to connect the city to the European Railroad network, build industrial facilities and to upgrate the regions land via new agricultural infrastructure and training.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Le Monde

Extracts from the Transcripts of the International Trial of General AI at Brussels

Judge 1: General AI, did you wilfully sanction massacres and other acts of terror against the Spanish population whilst you were in control of that country's administration?
                  AI: You have wasted enough of our valuable time with your chatter. Now begone!
                  Judge 2: Please answer the question, General.
                  AI: We have no interest in exchanging knowledge at this time.
                  Judge 1: *Sighs* Very well then. Note the subjects total avoidance of the topic. Next question: did you or did you not have opponents of your regime killed or exiled?
                  AI: General AI, our great King, grows weary of this tiresome alliance.
                  Judge 2: You can only hurt yourself more by refusing to answer our questions, General.
                  AI: Do you take us for fools? We'd no sooner turn our back on you than find a knife there! Now begone!

Court adjourns for lunch here.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• @ Judgement!!!

BTW, I'll play my turn tonight...
                    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• The save: (comments tomorrow, not much to tell...)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• some moving, some buying, etc
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Russian Truck Drivers Perplexed!

Two Russian convoys have been trying to deliver goods in France and Occupied Germany. Unfortunately orders changed en route so they have had to go to alternate destinations. One needs to head back into France, one needs to reach Hannover. However, the Hannover convoy came across major French Fortifications in the Alsace region. Also major sections of Rail Road that are to make up the rail system of the new German state have been ripped up Russia would just like an explanation as to why the French are ripping up perfectly fine RR when we are trying to connect Europe together and would like French and British authorities to cooperate with the Russian drivers in making their deliveries speedy and easy.
                          Attached Files
                          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• La Repubblica

Russian's Reminded of Italian Route

The Trade Attache at the Italian embassy in Moscow has called on the Russian Minister of Trade this month. During their discussions, the Attache reminded the minister that Russian goods may access the European rail network via Italy. The attache assured the minister that while goods currently have to travel around Zagreb via the road, once past the city they can acess the Rail Road network again and travel as far as the English Channel in the course of that month.

---------

It seems that I can download from 'Poly again, so I won't need the files emailed to me anymore
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Le Monde

French Government Answers to Drivers' Attack
                              The Minister for Trade today responded to criticism from Russian truck drivers unions, who are complaining that the French Government has not been doing all it can to aid them in their cross-continental treks. 'Well of course we haven't,' stated the Minister. 'The French civil engineers corps - still woefully understaffed, I might add - has got other problems to deal with that are more important than the construction of further rail-bypasses around French cities. I might add that Russia has previously not requested any such bypasses, unlike the Italian government a year or two ago, and that if they had (politely), then we probably would have started work on a few.

The government as a whole has also fought back at accusations of vandalising railroads in occupied Germany. 'It is true that certain units of the French Army demolished several important rail links in South Germany,' read a spokesperson for the Military today. 'However, these actions were undertaken over three years ago and without approval from the central government. Rogue military leaders feared a Russian attack from this quarter and authorised the demolition to halt any possible advance, but when Paris found out the action was immediately halted and the military leaders in question relieved of their commands. It is not our fault that the overworked civil engineer corps has been unable as of yet to find time to repair the damage.'

The spokesperson wound up by critisizing the truck drivers in turn for peeping where they shouldn't. 'We don't take kindly to truck drivers looking at French Military Projects such as the fortifications in Alsace,' he said. 'What France does to ensure her national security is her own business only, and we will be much more kindly disposed to aid the hard-working Russian truck-drivers if they can try to keep their eyes on the road and on the road only in future.'
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Turkish News

Last quarter saw the first National Elections in the history of Turkey!

A few candidates were opposed throughout the whole country:

1) the faction wanting the Ottoman Empire to return to the state it was in prior to the revolution wasn't able to convince the Sultan Ab-ul Hamid II to take part in the election, and so his own brother was chosen instead; his goal was to re-establish the Sultanate and to crowned as Mehmet V.

2) the greek minority presented a candidate, a well-known merchant for Thessaloniki, Mr Giorgios Papadopoulos.

3) Imam Ibn Saia received the support of those who wanted the establishment of an Islamic Republic

4) a few candidates, supposedly sponsored by foreign powers, tried to rally some supporters but were mostly innefficient, despite the money invested by their occult masters...

5) and last, the Young Turks faction presented 2 candidates: its president Enver Pasha and Acting Prime Minister Cyrion

The result were indisputable: over 78% of all Turks approved the current policy instituted by Cyrion and elected him to lead the Nation for the 5 years to come!!

So from now on, the Turkish Democracy has a freely elected Prime Minister, Cyrion!! The new cast of the government will be known soon...

OOC: that was news from the last turn, I'll play the next one tonight!

BTW Winterfritz, I had to re-read your last post to make sure you were speaking about "truck drivers" and not "turk drivers"!! Pff, I was worried for a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X