• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this mainly a MP scenerio?
    "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

You can play it in single player. Once the "multiplayer" version is finalized (it should be done now unless there are any specific bugs left that people find), I intend to do a series of variant files for single player games as each of the six main powers.

Comment

*updates map while waiting for Jimmy*

Comment

*sees "Irish Republic*

*panics*

Comment

Haven't you played up to 1916 yet in a single player game?

Comment

I played this afternoon and I didn't like those Irish partisans in striped sweaters one bit...

I'm going to prepare to sort them out now.

Comment

sorry about the two day wait for my turn, it must have been unbearable for all of you.
                Attached Files
                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Originally posted by Scott F
                  This will prevent the Confederate player from using the tried and true (and cheating) strategy of conquering the world with Mormons. *shudder*
                  My god, could you guys imagine a world were everybody was like the Osmands.
                  "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                  "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Naval Skirmish in Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish destroyers, sailing from Alliance-held ports in the eastern Mediterranean for standard patrols, came upon and sank a French destroyer that was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Turkish destroyer flotilla then returned to port to repair the battle damage.

German Raiders Prowl Near Malta

The inhabitants of the British-occupied island of Malta have reported seeing smoke on the horizon, followed by the approach of a pair of armored cruisers flying the German flag. The cruisers scouted the coast briefly before heading back out into the central Mediterranean before British forces could arrive in the area.

Cruiser Scharnhorst Sinks British Destroyer in East China Sea

The German cruiser Scharnhorst, sailing from the German enclave of Kiaochow Bay in China, sank a British destroyer in the East China Sea while on patrol. The cruiser then put back into port with the destroyer's survivors, who will live out the war in a POW camp where no doubt they will get better food and treatment than they did while in the service of the Royal Navy.

German Troops Liberate French Benin, British Nigeria

German ground forces, striking from Lome in German Togoland have advanced and captured the British city of Lagos, completing their conquest of the French colony of Benin and the British colony of Nigeria. The locals reportedly cheered the arrival of the German troops, no doubt hearing of the rumors of how well Germany treats her colonial subjects compared to the brutality and slavery of the English and the French.

Zeppelins Bomb Russia

A squadron of German zeppelins, battle-hardened from campaigns in the skies over England, has been transferred to the Eastern Front were it conducted a raid into the Russian countryside, bombing Russian troops on the ground below. German artillery units stationed in Breslau to the north made quick work of Russian troops advancing against into Silesia. The war continues to be taken to the hated enemy, with no Entente troops on German, Austrian, or Turkish soil at all whatsoever.

Salonika Captured

After a lengthy artillery barrage and bombardment by the Third Zeppelin Geschwader, German, Austrian, Turkish, and Bulgarian troops have pushed the last British and Entente forces out of the Greek city of Salonika. The city was taken largely intact, along with its fortifications, troop barracks, and coastal defenses. During their withdrawal, the British destroyed the city's church, which has caused some discontent and no end of anger among the local Greek population towards the British. The news of the taking of Salonika comes as Field Marshal von Scottsendorff has hinted at an even larger and more massive offensive against Entente forces, likely a new push to capture Paris and knock France out of the war.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• All quiet on the Eastern Front

Attached Files
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• *whistles and listens to the echo*...

Comment

• I emailed the file as well as posting it here...
                          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• I have messaged Hans several times but gotten no response.

Comment

• Not that I would have anything to gain from it of course, and yes it would be hypocritical, but I think we should let the computer play his turn

Comment

• Well, I would play his turn for him, but I don't know the password that he used.

Comment

Working...
                                X