• Palaiologos
    replied
    Will play my turn tommorow.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Originally posted by Galvatron
    PS: I like the MG-unit much, without it I would be doomed already, they are strong as hell in defence and saved me many times.
    You know why you like them? cause they are too strong in defence And your not attacking. What would you say if I would be defencive not and put 3-6 MG positions in every city. I think you wouldnt say they are nice

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Pal?

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Siege force around Budapest cleared, we annihilated the funny Russian force which sought they can enter Austrian soil unpunished, fools

PS: I like the MG-unit much, without it I would be doomed already, they are strong as hell in defence and saved me many times.

The 1st round clearly was won by Austria and the Russians retreat with a bloody nose hahaha

PSII: Yesterday I saw the movie, Freddy vs Jason with some of my friends and my girlfriend. Wow this movie is sooo cool, I can recommend it, anyone else saw it? Well my alltime favourite is Jason, he looks cool with his mask, much better than this farmer-lookalike Freddy, with this funny red-striped pullover and his hat. He do not look scary, ridiculous at best. I will not tell anything about the content, I will not spoil the fun but one thing I can tell:
    These two really fight it out against each other, woow.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Well, If Germany doesnt want peace, he wont get it!

But I only could revenge to the ottomans on this turn

Sofia captured!

ottomans casualties:

1 MG position

When Sofia was captured the only defending unit (or more) was disbanded in Skopje Russian troops liberated the city.

German troops under Ottoman command were placed south and south east of Skopje. Are these keeping the Greek infantry to come closer? I cant see

And yes... Russians are retreating in the Königsberg line..
    This one my first PBEMs and when I attacked I didnt know tactics etc. And I just rushed in the plains without even engineers to make fortifications?! What was I thinking... And I wasnt experienced with the scen
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Never!!!

post your turn dude.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Palaiologos and Galvatron, Im getting sick and tired of MG positions that are impossible to be destroyed by Russians. What do you think of peace?

If not, We'll just go on with the war (same ol', same ol')

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    Bumping you all back to topic!

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Yeah dudes, i know Finns are no Slavs.
    I just wanted to demean them.

As for imported crime same goes in Greece.
    Albanians, Kazaks, Mongols(!!!!!), Rommanians, Slavs of all kinds you name it.

1.500.000 immigrants in a 9.500.000 million country.
    Pfff!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Stalin II
    Whats the difference between a German and A slav anyway? They look a bit different and they talk a different language
    Well I can tell you the difference, the Slavs steal the cars from the Germans and sell them in their own country or use them on their own

No seriously over here we have huuge problems with organized crime from the east so one can figure out that I'm not in a friendly mood towards these guys. One work hard to get a decent living standard and than one such rat from the east came and took your car away. Well thank goodness I've alarm in my car so I'm relatively secure.

One can be lucky living in a spot far away from these crime countries. The problem is: The governments of these countries support the crimes and get rich with it, therefore I think it will be very hard to exterminate these crime cells.

So this was my opinion towards Slavs

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    1. FiGu and I would want to say that Finns are not slavs. You might notice that if you see a Finn or if you hear our language.

2. Whats the difference between a German and A slav anyway? They look a bit different and they talk a different language

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Why not?

They were only Slavs.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    My turn. Ill play it tomorrow.

Well Kaiser Palaiologos, do Gentlemen rape women, execute men and kill the hole population in Helsinki?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Originally posted by FiGu
    Brest Recaptured, the Germans Settlers, almost 10.000, of them all males were executed, while the children and women were sent to Canada to concentrations Camps.

Barbarians!!!

This is supposed to be a gentleman's war!

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    So who's turn is it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X