Clear All

• academia
    replied
    I really want to go playing. i think this is a great scenario

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    ST PETERSBURG TAKEN!

Ruskies are in full retreat after our brave Kriegsmarine pulverised the defences of the slavic capitol allowing for our brave infantrymen to disembark and raise the Reich's flag on the Kremlin.

Eastern front:

The nightmerish fighting continues as more enemy divisions were destroyed west of Warsaw. Heavy casualities for the Germans too. Warsaw itself bombed.

Western Front:

A Zepelin raid resulted in the sinking of the battleship "Prince of Wales". Reichswehr possitions in southern France consolidated.

NOTE1: Petersburg was taken easily since NO coastal defences protected the city. Many turns now i have been bombing it and Stalin reinforced its garisson all the time. BUT as i said before the troops died easily as there was no coastal protection. Thing is that i am quite sure that coastal defences do protect the city at the start of the game. Unless Stalin sold them then we have a case of the known civ2 bug.If thats the case i'll withdraw my troops.

NOTE2:Are we going to conitnue this PBEM? Interest is diminished continiously me thinks. I have no problem either way.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    ok finally I just managed to bring this damn thing to work
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    :conf:

change the .php to .net and try

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Hmm for some strange reason I can't download the file. Whenever I try to click on it or try the right and save-file thingy I get directed to a joetec-whatever site and when I do right-click I always get a file named "go.php" and well that's it.

Anyone to help, please

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Wohoo we're up and running again, I almost forgot about this game, can't really remember when my last turn was, hmm am I in this game, I think so, or... Can someone give me a short summary which war we’re fighting here, given he past timeframe it may be WW 8

Ok I will be a good Austrian and play my turn later on and I will never ever hear a comment about me being unreliable

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    lalaa
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    swell!

i return from a prolonged 6 week abstence and my turn hasn't come yet.

play on!

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Nothing happens except that goods are on their way to the USA.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    Adana taken...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    oops, ill have the turn up later today.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat