X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Actually it goes the other way around:

The German infantry is buildable by those with the tech "German Empire".

Now, when i first gave units to the Austrians and Turks they acquired the tech through a "technological breakthrough"(it happens some times when you gift units technologcally superior). Now since these units can now be build by the Austrians too the AI doesn't accept any more.

Of course Galvatron and Jim have agreed to a gentleman's rule that they willl not build any German units.

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    FiGu or Jim?
    Still, I think I have the explanation of your unit-gifting problem. I suppose the austrians have a tech called not-german - or so - which makes german infs obsolete so that they can only build theirs. Now when you want to gift a german inf to the austrians the AI treats it as obsolete and rejects. Could this be?!

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Ok time is up.

Whose turn is it?

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    no news...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Re: Re: My ass was kicked, OMG!

Originally posted by Stalin II

By who?

By you obviously.

And those ANZACs!

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    BTW is that civdip's new version ready yet?

I hear one can use it to gift units.

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Hey steph, IIRC you had a bunch of gold, so how about rushbuilding MGs and those extremely cheap field artilleries?

Rushbuilding some artileries n Basra and Montenegro should be enough to retake Kuwait and halt the Slavic hordes with aggresive defense rather than "holding your ground".

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Re: My ass was kicked, OMG!

Originally posted by jim panse
    Hi folks, my ass is getting kicked & I can´t do anything about that. Really!
    By who?

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    My ass was kicked, OMG!

Hi folks, my ass is getting kicked & I can´t do anything about that. Really!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    At 500 posts.

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    One little question outside the game. When am I allowed to upload an avatar of my own?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    WESTERN FRONT:

The cities of Orleans and Lyons have fallen to the advancing Army Group B. Sturmtroopers and Zepellins cleared the way for classic bayonet infantry attacks.

Unfortunately 3 Zepellin flottilas, 2 artillery brigades and 1 infantry division were wiped out during the assaults, in what became the most costly german siege of the war.

Nevertheless the consolidation of the Reichswehr in central France is now a fact.

THE CHANNEL:

A Zepellin bombing run was executed in Brest resulting in the sinking of the French ship of the line "Napoleon".
    Moreover the French warship "Corsica", outside St.Lo was succesfully engaged by the now legendary dreadnaught "Prince Eugene", responsible for the counterblow against the RN at Antwerpen last year.

PRUSSIA:

The German army has proceeded to occupy the Russian's army now abandonded possitions near Koenigsburg.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    nope, after AH its Germany

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    ? isn´t turkish turn?

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied