Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palaiologos
    replied
    You know dude your capture of Le Havre and the two cities these turn really set thing back.

Uknown to you Le Havre suported a veteran Sturmtroopen which got disbanded.

And i had rush built two artilleries in Stettin and Danzig, last turn which never got completed. Stetin also supported a sturmtroopen division which again got disbanded.

In all the great eastern offensive planned for so many months by the Ober Kommand was terminated before even being set in motion......

This is going to be a long war it seems.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Dont worry, buddy! Ill never destroy MG positions in Königsberg, and Ill never get rid of those ships in the Baltic sea, because FiGu wont help ( )

(hmm... im his enemy in this PBEM, but im saying this.. I shouldnt be like this )

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    I lost that bet it seems.

Arrghh!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    This month has started very well... pretty unaggressive small victory..

Danzig and Stettin were captured without any casualties, or nearly any battles!
    Russian troops arrive to the cities, noticing that there was no enemy resistance.. While troops were going from Danzig to Stettin, recon soldiers told the officers of a sturmtruppen division ahead of them.. An Artillery unit was called from Danzig to annihilate them. They were succesful..

The same week, Generals of the Posen and Königsberg front report many german machine gun, and german infantry divisions surrendering to russian troops, because their lack of food rations and water..
    (Danzig and Stettin couldnt support them)

Now Russian troops have advanced for a long time, thanks for the brave Russians behind enemy line!

Little news

A german infantry unit was killed in posen and an Austrian infantry division was killed too east of Budapest.
    German infantry under Ottoman command was destroyed south of Bucharest.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Italian Parliament and the Pope pressed the king to declare a state of Italian protection on Spain. Due to this whoever attacks our catholic brothers in Spain will find himself in a state of war with Italy.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    nothin much happened..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    You have it? If you dont, get it from the spanish civ site. It has a VERY good instruction manual

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Yes i think thats the one. Anybody has a clue how this works?

Galvy?

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    YarosDip?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Isn't there a programme called Diplociv or something like that?

Can that fix the military aid "bug"?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Have sent a PM Mr Atze.

I will withdraw my forces from northern Italy immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Re: GERMAN ADVANCE CONTINUES

Originally posted by Palaiologos
    The Italian declaration of neutrality has caused waves of enthusiasm in the German ministry. However General Ludwig ,commanding the Italian front forces, has refused to withdraw his troops untill Italian neutrality is proven. An official proclamation of Italian neutrality accompanied by the word of honour of the King should suffice.
    Italy offered Peace. Is this how you thank for it? Withdraw your troops from Italian territory immediately!

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Lets see if FiGu is fast

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    Well, i was fast too
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    hehehe, well, you played your turn fast as lightning, indeed. Though I was faster

Anyway, not too much happening this month. Obliterated some ANZACs in Port Said, trying to withstand the Russian invasion in East Anatolia.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X