X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Atze
    replied
    FINLAND:

Infuriated at the fall of Danzig and Stettin the Kriegsmarine switched objectives from Riga to Helsinki, the Russian tsar's and English king's birthplace. Not properly defended, after a short bombardment the city fell to a marine assault. The atrocities that followed were justified,according to the German General staff, by the prolongment of the war in the east and the loss of many comrades.
    No citizen, be it Slav or Finn escaped from the German wrath....
    All males of military age were hanged in the town square and all underaged children were shipped to Germany to work in ammunition factories. All suitable females were used by the weary German soldiers. Any property of value was confiscated by the officers and the larger part of the city succumbed to a great fire that "accidentally" occured in the market district. More than 200.000 people lost their lives in the sack of Helsinki.
    The scale of the mass rapes was such that it is said that Finland will never again raise arms against the Reich since future generations will have more than their normal share of German blood....
    It will be long before the Finns forget this day of dread.
    The Italian people is horrified by the cruelty of the war and the Germans in particular. Italian King suggests that all warring nations do not permit such horror again.

Italian Curia sends an offer of free trade pact to the USA which allows Italian and American goods to be traded freely via the atlantic.

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    An allied Dreadnought sunk in the port of Athens, Russian Forces close to Erzurum annihilated.

Port Said burnt to the ground ...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    Originally posted by Palaiologos
    More comments:

The "Colonial troops" tech is researchable by all, and the african unit available by it, is buildable by all.

Which shouldn't be, cause the unit carries the french flag.
    Thanks, Pericles!

=> Rules UPDATE!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    More comments:

The "Colonial troops" tech is researchable by all, and the african unit available by it, is buildable by all.

Which shouldn't be, cause the unit carries the french flag.

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    FRANCE:

In an outstanding manouevre the Reichswehr captured the city of Nantes. The two french infantry divisions defending the city were routed. Moreover two french destroyers anchored in its port took fire from the 6th artillery brigade's guns and were sunk.

PRUSSIA:

The cities of Stettin and Danzig were liberated and all opposing Russian forces were eliminated, as the 2nd Sturmtrooper division rushed to the rescue.

FINLAND:

Infuriated at the fall of Danzig and Stettin the Kriegsmarine switched objectives from Riga to Helsinki, the Russian tsar's and English king's birthplace. Not properly defended, after a short bombardment the city fell to a marine assault. The atrocities that followed were justified,according to the German General staff, by the prolongment of the war in the east and the loss of many comrades.
    No citizen, be it Slav or Finn escaped from the German wrath....
    All males of military age were hanged in the town square and all underaged children were shipped to Germany to work in ammunition factories. All suitable females were used by the weary German soldiers. Any property of value was confiscated by the officers and the larger part of the city succumbed to a great fire that "accidentally" occured in the market district. More than 200.000 people lost their lives in the sack of Helsinki.
    The scale of the mass rapes was such that it is said that Finland will never again raise arms against the Reich since future generations will have more than their normal share of German blood....
    It will be long before the Finns forget this day of dread.

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS:

The Ottoman and Austrian monarchs yet again refused further military aid by the Reichswehr. Scientific aid was received normally however.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    You can always gift units in an online meeting...

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Thanks Galv, but i had already downloaded Civdip from the Spansh site.

Unfortunately units' exchange isn't available yet.

Turn coming up....

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Something bad

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Happens to you?? What should happen?

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Now we will see what happens to me

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Aaand I will even post my turn
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Yes you're talking about the Diplo-utility. It's very easy to use, just play your turn and end it as always (CTRL+C). Afterwards load the utility and post it here when you're ready. I will download it in my turn open it before I play my turn and we should be fine. Furthermore it's really perfectly described there should be no problem. And in any case if you're interested you can have a look at the German and Italian description, they're from me.

Here's the last version:

(PS: Oh and I trust all the other people to not download the civdip-file from him, well in the end you won't see anything interesting anyway, think you can figure it out anyway what he will send me )
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Historical Atze
    replied
    Galvatron???

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Forgot to comment:

The House of God improvement has no effect.For Germany at least. We obviously don't have the nessesary tech.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    And a MG near Posen was disbanded too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X