Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give me a call if you're free for SGS action, or golf, or whatever.

I'm hoping for a window of opp to MP one night this weekend too, but it works out so seldom that I shouldn't even mention it...

Enjoy the BOCult.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We'll see hopefully.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, tomorrow is the 4th and I'll be golfing early in the morning to beat the heat, but I will be here Saturday ISP willing.

Comment

not sure if i will be around tonite, don't wait for me.
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

We're going to watch fireworks so we probably won't be around till closer to 10 10:30 our time.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

oh right..i forgot about that ....... ok, well i will have icq on around that time...gives me a chance to go work out..... enjoy the fireworks....

Comment

Does that mean you'll be around and available.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i will be around, at some point in the evening....just not sure the exact time...the later you are, the better my chances tho

Comment

If you're there by 8:30 your time, it should work.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• will "this blooooooows" be joining you?

Comment

• It depends. If we go back to his house, I'll try to highjack his machine. If we both go our seperate ways, and he can avoid family duties, maybe we can both play.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i haven't seen much of ming around here lately..... is he ill?

Comment

• Ill, no, just whipped.
                            I'm home now, is anybody around?
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm home... but "we" are still figuring out what "we" want to do If my wife continues playing on her computer, I may just say screw it and start a game
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh boy, let me know. I still waiting for people. War checked in way earlier but haven't seen him since. Sparrowhawk is around.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X